Fiskars 375841-1001 Super Splitting Axe, 36-Inch.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium to large sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one strike splits
- Perfected balance and power to weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Perfect for taller users, this axe maximizes efficiency for more one-strike splits and includes a heavy-duty sheath. Ideal for taller users or anyone who prefers a longer axe, our much-requested 36-inch Splitting Axe provides power that makes splitting medium-sized to extra-large logs easier than ever. Like every one of our axes, this Splitting Axe combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to disperse wood more effectively, offering more one-strike splits with each swing. It also includes our longest handle for increased leverage to maximize the power and speed of taller users. Since you can split wood more easily with our Splitting Axe, each job requires less time, less effort and less hand strain. Larger, heavier axe head provides unmatched splitting power. Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts. Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes. Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck. Inseparable PermaHead insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage. Shock-absorbing DuraFrame handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage. Designed in Billnas, Finland, building on a 360-year history of the world's best forged tools. Included sheath helps protect blade and the user. Lifetime warranty.