Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fiskars PowerGear2 Pruner" and save 28% off the $24.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.28 shipping
Fiskars PowerGear2 Pruner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Power through branches up to 3/4 inch thick with a pruner featuring patented PowerGear technology that gives you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Patented design with modified gears and cam mechanism optimizes your cutting power through the middle of the branch, the toughest part of the cut
- Fully hardened bypass-style steel blade includes a low-friction coating for smooth cutting, less gumming and rust resistance
- Contoured, rolling handle fits the shape and natural motion of your hand for comfortable use and reduced hand fatigue
- Full lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Patented gear technology gives you 3X more power on every cut, and our cam mechanism focuses your power where the branch is thickest.
Advanced Blade Design
Fiskars premium steel blades are finished with a rust-resistant, low-friction coating, and improved blade geometry makes cutting in tight spaces easy.
Advanced Comfort and Control
Fiskars pruning shears include a handle that rolls comfortably with the natural motion of your hand.
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 4.75 x 1.63 inches|
|Item Weight||0.55 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||391041-1001|
|Shipping Weight||0.55 pounds|
The first time you try Fiskars PowerGear2 Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Fiskars patented gear technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut. So you can power through tough stems and branches that you wouldn’t be able to cut with traditional pruners. For easy, comfortable pruning, Fiskars pruner also includes a contoured handle with a unique rolling design that fits the shape and natural motion of your hand. Fiskars updated design includes modified gears and an innovative cam mechanism to optimize your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most. The result is that every cut is even easier than Fisakrs original PowerGear cutting tools. In fact, this pruner makes cutting so much easier it’s earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation.