Top positive review
143 people found this helpful
Great non-powered tree pruner.
on April 1, 2002
This pole pruner performs excellently.
I found the following features to be especially useful:
- rotating head, allows easy cuts of branches at different angles.
- no additional rope to pull, makes for easy cutting and handling.
- saw blade is sharp and it also allows user to change the angle of the blade so that you can saw more efficiently.
Features I wish it had:
- the ability to cut more than its 1 & 1/4-inch cutting capacity.
- when using the saw blade, the FULLY extended handle flexes a bit more than I prefer.
Overall this telescopeing pole pruner is excellent.
I have been using mine regularly to prune trees for over a year and it still cuts as sharply as it did on the first day.
By the way, some reviewers mentioned that the packaging was poor and they got a damaged product, they must have ordered it early before the new packaging was incorporated. My Pruning Stik arrived in good condition, it had a thick supporting cardboard piece to ensure the long box did not bend.