BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 4, 2013
I tried this on a pair of stainless blade scissors and saw only a slight improvement in cutting performance. Sure they worked on paper after sharpening on this; but they could not cut a Food Saver vacuum seal roll, at all. I had to dig out my electric whetstone sharpener (from Sears) in order to get a really sharp edge on the scissors. Then they cut the plastic roll like butter.

Good strictly for touch-ups on moderately sharp scissors.

This performed exactly the same as the smaller and cheaper handheld Fiskars sharpener 98547097 model.
on July 29, 2017
This is a piece of crap, it broke apart almost immediately and just made my scissors worse. I have a small sharpener that came with my scissors that works way better then this waste of cash. D don't waste your money.
on August 21, 2014
My bride loves this. She complained that her scissors were dull, so I snapped this tool up, and she has sharpened my scissors, too! I had a pair I bought in 1982 to remove plastic anti-contamination suits. I used 'em a lot, and in recent years it's been used to trim my mustache. They work even better now, and I'm happy. So is she. And if mamma is happy...
on April 13, 2017
Excellent product works great, arrived on time.
on February 24, 2016
This sharpener is perfect. It sharpens my scissors very well and it is very easy to use. You cannot mess this up. It is nice to have VERY sharp scissors when cutting fabric.
on September 16, 2016
Wish I knew of this product sooner. I use scissors ALOT for work and usually had to replace them every few months. This sharpener brings the scissor edge back to life to a "like new" condition! Love it!
on June 9, 2017
I got this for my mom, who is very attached to her particular scissors. We were hoping it would keep her from having to replace them but...no. Not very effective.
on March 30, 2015
Great little sharpener. It doesn't look like much but works very well. There were several negative reviews but I figured that with the Fiskars brand and the LOW price it was worth a try. I had 7 pair of scissors which were very dull after many years of use. Three of them came up like new. The spring action fabric scissors were so-so. (Ha-Ha) 2 others were 75% improved. And the last pair is only about 1 year old ( some gold colored metal) and I haven't spent much time with them yet since I now have 3 pair like new. I am very happy with these results.

M.Haines
on January 21, 2016
Used it once and it fell apart, not broken, just apart. I contacted them for help to put it back together. They said they would follow up on it?? It should be a very simple request, but a month has gone by with no reply. So they get one star until I hear back.
on February 19, 2016
Works great, I had a pair of scissors that had a small nick in them, took a little while but, it is gone and the scissors are working great again.