CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Fiskars 1/8 Inch Hand Punch, Circle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Traditional design is ideal for punching simple shapes in craft projects for both functional and decorative purposes
- Cushioned grip provides comfortable use
- For best results, use on 65-lb. cardstock and lower
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Great for people who prefer more traditional crafting tools, Fiskars Hand Punch offers versatile, comfortable use. It’s great for creating confetti, hang holes for gift tags and more. It includes a cushioned grip for comfortable long-term use and a confetti catcher to keep the clippings off your work surface. Additionally, all of our Hand Punches include a color-coded handle for easy identification.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I make alcohol burning cook stoves. Most I give away; but a friend sells some of them on eBay.
Before I could use this punch for my purposes; I had to heavily modify it.
First I used needle nosed pliers and obliterated the paper guide so I could get the punch over the rim of the can si I could punch the jets for the stove.
Second I used a screw driver to pop off the basket that catches the little pieces of aluminum because I needed to see exactly the jet locations.
Those two things went fine, and the punch makes nice smooth holes.
So why give the punch only four stars? Two reasons.
1. The cushioned handles. I have no idea what the cushion grips are made of, but I can hardly wait for the cushion grips to fall off; in fact I am tempted to cut them off because the word Fuskars embossed in the handle, and the non slip texture could easily cause blisters if you have to make a lot of holes.
2. The punch is too short and the small disc often sticks inside the base and you have to use a toothpick or similar to pop out the disc so you can see to punch the next disc. If the punch was 1/32 of an inch or 1 millimeter longer thhe punch would completely pass through the base this problem would be solved.