Fiskars 45 Millimeter Titanium Rotary Cutter
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl
- Precision-ground 45 mm rotary blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness
- Ergonomically sculpted handle with Softgrip provides added comfort
- A symmetrical design makes freehand cutting easy for right- and left-handed users
- Sliding button extends blade guard when not in use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Perfect for every crafting this cutter features a titanium coated blade, 3 time harder than steel, retractable blade guard, and sy-millimeteretrical design for right-or left-handed people. Cut through multiple layers of fabric, final, paper and felt easily. This package contains one rotary cutter with 45-millimeter titanium blade. Imported.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I've disassembled the blade housing but this isn't something I can fix. The orange disk that fits the metal rod on the blade side of the handle and that holds the blade in place is loose and no matter how hard you tighten the wheel on the handle side of the blade, the blade still wobbles as you run it along your fabric. So while you can cut a straight line, it isn't easy and it doesn't feel natural.
Overall it's pretty easy to use and it feels comfortable in my hand. Good product for the price.