Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.00 shipping
Fiskars 60 Millimeter Titanium Softgrip Comfort Loop Handle Rotary Cutter
|Price:||$14.40 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.60 (37%)|
- Ideal for cutting thicker materials including batting, foams and multiple layers of fabrics
- Rotary blade can be assembled to either side of the rotary cutter, providing optimal blade visibility for both right- and left-handed users
- Precision-ground 60 mm rotary blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness
- Curved, loop-handle design provides a natural fit for your hand, improves control and lets you keep the cutter in hand while you rearrange materials
- Replacement 60 mm rotary blades available (item# 01-005896, titanium)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Also saved on gas and with no shipping costs this was a very econical way to shop.
The button that instantly pushes the blade out doesn't get pushed accidentally in the drawer that I keep it in, either, so I never got around to making a cover for it - it retracts well enough for safety in my adults-only craft room, so I'm happy with it.
The Fiskars brand rotary blades are more expensive than your generic hardware store rotary blades, but they last quite a while and I don't feel like I'm really wasting any money on them. I get quite a bit of use out of them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cuts very well. As described, cuts straight lines and curves with ease.Published 20 days ago by Eugene Plaud
I literally used this NEW (?) blade for 4-5 swipes on two layers of cotton quilting fabric and then it stopped cutting smoothly, leaving uncut pieces along the swipe, even through... Read morePublished 22 days ago by BruceWalker