Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fiskars Rain Barrel DiverterPro Kit (5962)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented design channels rain barrel overflow away from your house to protect the foundation
- Offers improved rainwater capture rate during heavier rains
- Dual output design allows installation of rain barrels on both sides of the diverter
- Filters debris so they never reach your rain barrel
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||9.75 x 8 x 7 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||59626935|
|Shipping Weight||1.55 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
- The ports on either side of the unit for connecting hoses are split down the middle. I assume this is to increase flexibility, making it easier to attach the included hose. However, this also means that it leaks a bit. One layer of waterproof tape around the outside took care of this. Changing the design to use a barbed fitting would make more sense.
- I used this with the 2x3" downspout converter kit. The top is fine. The downspout fits inside the adapter. On the bottom, however, the same fitment causes it to leak at that junction. A little forethought and some silicone sealant during installation took care of this (used silicone for all connections). Again, design could be easily changed so that the adapter fits inside the downspout on the bottom, preventing leaks.
- During light rains, the diverter doesn't send as much water to the barrel as I had hoped. In theory, ALL the water should be diverted during a light rain. However, the removable screen/diverter just fits loosely in the housing and some water leaks through. Design could be improved to make a tighter seal, possibly using a gasket, while still being able to remove for cleaning.
- Why black?Read more ›
Pros: fits 3"x4" downspout without needing the included adapters
Incudes all parts needed to hook up to a new rain barrel.
Screen helps keep material out of the barrel
Can view inside through the clear plastic cover
Cons: Takes some finessing to get a cut downspout to slide into the openings. Tip: squeeze the downspout corners to make them more square. You will need a hack saw to cut your downspout, which can be tricky to get a straight cut without jagged edges.
Is not as efficient at diverting water into the rain barrel as I expected, especially for water is falling down the front wall of the downspout.
Some minor leakage around the upper connection during heavy downpours.
The screen is the diverter mechanism. It has to go into the body correctly or will not work. Took me a couple of trys to get the first one right.
The height of the diverter hose has to be very close to the height of the rain barrel inlet.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This just works....and well! We made a rain barrel out of some old olive transport containers (food grade) and just needed to hookup the diverter. This works like a charm. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Melissa Metzger
I expected a better working product. Most of the rain still goes out of the main gutter and not go into the barrel, it seems to bounce off the diverter. Read morePublished 11 days ago by La Katalina
Works very well for my rain barrel. Like how the instructions layout the cut lines for the downpipe. Makes it very easy to install. Read morePublished 15 days ago by David