Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fiskars All Steel Bypass Pruning Shears
- Low Return Rate: 17% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Hand Pruners
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches. Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps blade glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8 inch diamater
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bypass Blade Design
Provides clean cuts on stems and small branches up to 5/8 inch thick.
Low-friction coating helps blade glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust.
Designed for Durability
All-steel design provides excellent durability for lasting value. Lifetime warranty.
This reliable pruner is ideal for a variety of general pruning tasks. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes cutting easier. A self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blades from sticking, and the handle includes non-slip grips. All-steel construction provides long-lasting durability.
From the Manufacturer
Is it time again to tame the garden? If so, these coated pruning shears are ready to tackle the job. The cambered, beveled blade is made of non-stick high carbon steel so it cuts smoothly and easily. Shears feature an ambidextrous lock, sap groove, enclosed spring, and dual layer comfort grips.<P>Fiskars is a global company with manufacturing locations all over the world, including several places in the US. The 9109 Bypass Pruner is made in China. Many of Fiskars' blades are stainless steel. The blade on the 9109 is a coated, high carbon steel blade. To learn more about this pruner and other Fiskars products, please visit us at www.fiskars.com.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- the safety lock got loose after first
- coating on the one blade (steel) was scraped off by the other blade (black).
At the same time they were very sharp out the package but not sure how long they would stay in working and safe condition given how it all started. So they were returned.
After a few days of light use it seemed to cut okay. Then after a few days I really had to clamp down to get it to cut small branches. I looked at the edge and noticed it has started curling.
I couldn't believe that they didn't even bother to harden the blade edge. DON'T bother with this tool unless you're pruning onions. Sadly this is not the quality that the Fiskars brand once offered.