Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Transplanting Spade
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for digging small, deep holes, digging up bulbs and other planting needs
- Welded 14-gauge steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass
- Extra-large D-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves
- Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Fiskars steel D-handle transplanting spade features a durable design that provides excellent grip when you are digging small, deep holes for planting or digging up bulbs. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass. The extra-large D-handle design offers two-handed grip, and a teardrop-shaped shaft profile provides exceptional comfort and control. The sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, and an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods.
The Fiskars transplanting spade features all-steel construction for heavy-duty strength and durability. The blade features an oversized step for additional leverage and comfort, and is pre-sharpened to cut through the ground easier. The teardrop-shaped shaft and oversized D-handle provide ergonomic comfort and control during use. For added strength, the blade itself is directly welded onto the shaft, and the entire shovel is powder-coated to prevent rust and clean up easily. The low-profile spade head is perfect for digging planting holes or other precise tasks.