Fiskars 12 Inch SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer (152490-1004)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.40. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$14.00 (47%)|
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4 inch) makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented TripleTrack System interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Whatever the project, Fiskars SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer gets the job done with precision. The SureCut wire cut-line indicates exactly where the blade will cut your paper, photo, scrapbook page or specialty material. Fiskars patented TripleTrack System interlocks the blade and rail for straight, precise cuts every time. This deluxe trimmer includes the widest base on the market and a self-leveling swing-out arm that extends the measuring deck to over 15 inch to manage all your extra-large crafting material. A permanent scale and grid cutting mat helps ensure cutting accuracy. An ergonomically designed, high-profile blade carriage is easy-to-grip to help you make accurate cuts quickly. It even includes a lightweight design, so it’s easy to carry this trimmer along to your next big crafting event.
From the manufacturer
Straight and Steady Cuts
Patented TripleTrack System interlocks the blade and rail for straight, precise cuts again and again.
Quick and Accurate Cuts
High-profile blade carriage is easy-to-grip, while SureCut wire cut-line makes it easy to see exactly where the blade will cut.
Create and Cut Anywhere
This lightweight, portable trimmer is easy to transport and store.
Fiskars promotes achievement and self-expression by focusing on easy to use, innovative tools to make gardening, cooking and crafting more enjoyable. The Fiskars brand is part of Fiskars Group, which was founded in Finland in 1649 and has become a leading functional and living products company with a strong brand portfolio including Fiskars, Iittala, Gerber, Wedgewood and Waterford.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I'm an artist and use very heavy weight watercolor paper, and can successfully cut 2 sheets of 140# cold press 100% cotton paper at a time which is awesome. I haven't yet tried my 300# paper yet but would assume it will cut one sheet easily. If you're a Crafter using scrapbook papers you'll have absolutely no problem.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
1) it has a wider cutting surface than most others that I have researched or already have; you can cut a piece of paper/card stock up to 6" wide before having to pull out the extension ruler.
2) the blade allows precise cutting; you can start a cut anywhere on the sheet of paper using there arrow on the blade. I can't do either of the above with my current rotary blade cutter. It is a Fiskars as well, has served me very well over several years and I still use it for cutting heavy card stock or chip board.
One thing I will add though is to be careful if you end up purchasing. The wire guide could get caught by the blade and the wire will nick and fray. Fiskars will replace the wire assembly if you are within the warranty period and you send them a picture of the damaged wire. I had this happen to my trimmer.