- File Size: 1411 KB
- Print Length: 146 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: 1889 Labs (June 5, 2009)
- Publication Date: June 5, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003FSTKSC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,122,773 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Fission Chips (Richardson & Marx Mysteries Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Fission Chips is a fast-paced, hilarious mystery, with one of the most offensive and incapable characters ever. The side-characters are awesome, the absurdity of it all is wonderful, and the violence is plenty.
The story was originally serialized online, and the audience could influence the plot by weekly polls, which added greatly to my reading enjoyment.
You can still read the story for free at [...]
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Private Investigators
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Private Investigators