Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on November 13, 2016
it's a very vague book. I'm looking to create a program to help new puppy owners train their pup to be a Emotional support animal and this book kinda fell flat. Great read, well written, and would be great for helping an elderly family member see the huge benefit having a dog would give them.
on December 10, 2008
Being a dog lover and owner myself, I was intrigued by the idea that my Fido could be an inspiration for better health. After reading Fit As Fido, I'm indeed inspired by just how many lessons there are to be learned from my less-stressed four-footed friends. Dr. Marcus takes such a fun-loving approach to these lessons that I found myself skimming right along through the book, enjoying the information and not feeling like it was yet another health care professional lecturing me on what I should and shouldn't be doing. Of course, there is a lot of real data provided to support the book's practical messages, but it all just works together to create a unique and valuable read. Get a copy for yourself and one for each of your favorite animal enthusiasts.
on January 7, 2009
This is a great book for anyone who owns a dog and especially for those who should! Dr marcus has highlighted the most positive attributes of dogs that their owners should emulate. I bought three of these for Christmas presents for my family. Many thanks Dr. Marcus for this excellent tome on animal behavior (human and canine).

John P Williams MD