Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 548 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 563 reviews
on January 3, 2014
Liked the app a lot and it was free.... for awhile. Just when you really start to think this is great, you lose the app unless you pay a monthly fee. Not gonna do it. Felt like a set up. It should say, "Free to Try, then you will need to buy".if they were being honest
on September 12, 2015
Don't buy this app until some glitches get fixed on it. The program keeps going out every few minutes. Not worth the expense. I don't see how anyone else gives it five stars. It is not worth it.
This game app is a piece of garbage. I tried upgrading to lifetime play and the game app caused my Kindle Fire to crash. Shame on the developers of this piece of trash. I am sorry to bring down the curve, but I expect a lot for $24.00. Don't buy this piece of hogwash. Your Kindle just may crash too. This game works only for brief periods of time. I think this program needs upgrading. Save your money for products that have a preponderance of good reviews. That is 70% of the reviewers giving a four or five star review. I think I would give this app a higher rating if the program would allow for two twelve minute sessions. One on the am cycle of the day and one on the pm cycle. When the comprised 24 minutes are up, then the person must wait for the next 12 hour cycle.
on December 15, 2013
I was disappointed that a game advertised as free was only free for five very short sessions. Even so, I purchased the app. I have used it for 2 weeks now, it does provide valuable training, but the number of games is very limited, and they repeat a lot so it leads to boredom. Also I tried to add my daughter as a second user, but they want me to pay another year's fee to unlock an additional user. It rewards points for repeated play by raising one's brain index even when performance hasn't improved. This is common to all the brain training programs I have used; I guess they want to motivate and feed one's pride so you keep playing it even if you really haven't shown improvement. But it seems to me that if I didn't earn any new high scores in the session I shouldn't be showing an improvement in my score.
The logo is great art work, but the games need to be expanded to keep one's interest for the long term. If I had to do over, I probably wouldn't buy it, but since I did I am using it and hoping it will help my brain. One reason I reason I bought it was I could get it with Amazon coins as I didn't want an annual automatic credit card renewal like the online brain trainers sneak into their small print.
33 comments| 199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2015
I have this app on another device and it works perfectly. But no matter how many times I try install and remove from cloud, etc., it still freezes up my Kindle. I don't know if anyone else has this same trouble with this app on their Kindle or if anyone has a solution, but I would not mind the feedback at all.

As far as the app goes itself when it did work the very first time I used it, it was exactly like on my other device and the account was in sync with my Kindle.

If there is a solution to the problem I am having I will be more than happy to change my review, but as it stands right now, 1 star is all I can give it.
on April 11, 2016
It does what it promises. Excellent app.
on January 19, 2014
When I pick a game or app that states its free, they let you play maybe 4 or 5 times then tell you there is a fee to continue rates a 2 or less in my eyes. Either it is free or it's not. Free trial it should state if that is what it is. The fit trainer is good, like most brain training games but it was a tease. I want to remove all apps from my Kindle that don't live up to my expectations. So disappointed.
on December 1, 2016
This really does an excellent job of giving your brain a workout! The free portion works really great.
on May 17, 2016
The FIT BRAIN TRAINER IS FUN, AND IS GETTING A LITTLE TRICKY! The only thing is you only get a couple a day, I would like more. I have short term memory from a brain anurysm, need help with that. Your doing somthing helpful to many ..thanks ..Janet
on December 3, 2014
This is a limited edition that requires you to pay to upgrade to the full edition. I would have given it two more stars, but I think it is misleading advertising. Any app that is a limited edition without alerting the buyer to that fact gets only 1 star from me.
on March 29, 2016
I was excited to use this app, especially since it was labeled as a FREE app. It was a big disappointment to use it 5 times and then get a message that if I wanted to continue I had to pay for it!