Fit & Fresh Lunch on the Go Set with Ice Pack, 3 Reusable Containers with Lids, BPA-Free
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 3 complete containers, and large ice pack, make it easy to pack a healthy and portioned lunch to school or work. (1) 8-cup, (2) 1-cup.
- Included (1) large reusable ice pack snaps into the lid, or sits in the middle of the 8-cup container, to keep lunches cool and fresh for hours.
- Separate lids and containers allow you to individually store and transport meals, or conveniently carry them all in one self-contained lunch box.
- Freezer and microwave safe plastic allows you to store, transport, reheat, and enjoy leftovers all in one container.
- Containers are BPA-free, PVC-free, dishwasher safe, microwave safe and freezer safe.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Fit & Fresh Lunch on the Go Set with Ice Pack, 3 Reusable Containers with Lids, BPA-Free
Stay Fit Deluxe Salad Kit, EZ Freeze B003N3IF30
Cool Gear Collapsible Salad Storage Kit B00B3XN1E0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Some2Buy Inc||Amazon.com||Some2Buy Inc|
|Size||Pack of 1||4.5 Inch||Cup||1-Pack|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
The Lunch on the Go Set by Fit & Fresh
This versatile container set is perfectly sized with three reusable food containers in one and a re-freezable integrated ice pack to keep your lunch fresh and cool. Pack a hearty sandwich on the bottom and use the top two containers for a fresh salad and a side dish.
- (1) 8 Cup Container with Lid
- (2) 1 Cup Containers with Lids
- (1) Large Ice Pack
- All components are BPA-Free, PVC-Free, and, except for the icepack, are dishwasher and microwave safe
- The large ice pack snaps into the large lid, can be used to separate food in the container, and is removable for use in your lunch bag or cooler
Healthy Lunch Solutions with 'Lunch on the Go'
Bring a large salad into work using the 8 cup container. Bring a sandwich with a side of fruit. Bring a lunch plus two healthy snacks. There are endless options with the 'Lunch on the Go' from Fit & Fresh. The large ice pack can easily snap into the large lid, or be stacked on top of the two smaller containers to keep your food chilled and fresh for hours.
Smaller containers easily fit into the larger container, for keeping food separate
Practical, Easy to Clean & Durable
These three containers are designed to work as a system, but also individually. Looking for a quick snack? Simply use one of the 1-cup containers with lid. Looking for an extra ice pack for your bag? Simply use the large slender ice pack.
Fit & Fresh is proud to design family-friendly products that enable you to provide healthy eating solutions for yourself or your family, wherever you go. All components except the icepack are dishwasher safe, microwave safe, BPA-Free, and PVC-Free. The ice pack is non-toxic and can be easily cleaned by running under the faucet.
Lunch on the Go shown with a sandwich and two sides
Top Customer Reviews
The Fit & Fresh container did away with some of the mess and hassle of bringing a packed lunch. Not only does it all neatly fit together, but if I want to pack something a bit messy (like yogurt), I can easily seal it in the little container, which will then be sealed in the bigger container, which, even when flipped around, does not leak. The built in ice pack is incredibly handy. I also found the container sizes to be too big for me (I'm 5'2" and a light eater - I graze all day basically) so I started packing my lunch and snack in it to save even more bringing food to work hassles.
This product isn't perfect though. As others have mentioned, the top lid is thin and warps. Even just washing my lid in hot water by hand it warped a bit. But it hasn't stopped me from being able to snap it back into place on the container. A sturdier lid would be nice, especially considering part of the appeal of the product is keeping your food temperature stable. Still, I'm much happier using this container than I was prior to having it. It has eliminated a lot of packing my lunch hassle, allows me to not worry so much if I can't get my food right to the fridge when I get to work, and has allowed me to monitor my portion control more closely. My only complaint really is I wish the plastics used were a bit thicker and sturdier. Using some TLC, and hand washing, my Fit & Fresh hasn't broken, or leaked, and I would definitely try out other Fit & Fresh products based on my experience with this one.
I packed my daughter's lunch this morning, the first day of school, and could not fit the lid on with everything in it. So I tested a couple of things out and found that the lid fit tightly without the small containers in it but with the freezer pack. The lid also fit tightly with the small containers and an unfrozen freezer pack.
My solution will be to either use a rubber band to keep the top on or make a small strap with velcro to wrap around the container to keep the top on. I find this very disappointing in a product that I would otherwise like very much.
Then I found the Fit and Fresh lunch box and my whole life changed. With the built in ice pack I can now take chilled food, and with the sturdy plastic containers I'm not limited to the capabilities of the dredded brown sack. I got some portion cups from a restaurant supply store which fit perfectly for dressings and dips and now I'm the one making my starving coworkers jealous.
My menus include:
- a chicken and grape salad sandwich on whole wheat bread
- broccoli florets with ranch dip
- Greek yogurt and mangoes drizzled with honey
- a teriyaki beef and red bell pepper sandwich on honey wheat bread
- tomato mozzerella salad with basil and balsamic vinegar
- sectioned grapefruit
- a turkey pita with tomatoes, red onion, and olives
- pasta salad with pepperoni
- sliced stawberries and blueberries
- a turkey avacado wrap on a wheat tortilla cut into pinwheels
- sliced yellow and red bell peppers
- 1 slice of leftover chocolate silk pie with whipped cream.
- a Pork chop sandwich with BBQ sauce on asiago cheese bread
- seasoned baked potato wedges with ketchup
- a mixed greens salad with raspberry vinaigrette
After a few months I got a Thermos food jar so I can take hot foods like soups and pasta too.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful design for lunch choices of all kinds. The ice pack fits so well with the containers; so, lunch items can be assembled and packed quickly. Read morePublished 3 days ago by patcss maradd
I've searched everywhere for more of these, finally found them here. My husband likes to bring salads to work, doesn't use a lunchbox, and wants to be able to mix the dressing and... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Useful product. Better than purchasing the complements separately.Published 27 days ago by dncerela
Easily fits my whole lunch. I often pack all the ingredients to a sandwich or whatever under the ice pack and then pop in a fruit cup and one of the smaller containers full of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Katie