|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.3 x 6.9 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||88214|
|Manufacturer Part Number||88214|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
Fit System 88214 Nissan Altima 2.5L Engine Coupe/Sedan Left Side Power Non-Foldaway Replacement Mirror Glass with Backing Plate
|Price:||$15.76 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replace your cracked or broken driver or passenger side mirror glass at a fraction of the dealer cost
- Easy two step installation: Pop out the mirror backing plate with the the broken glass attached, then snap in the new backing plate
- Original equipment quality, fit, and function
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fit System’s Mirror Glass with Backing Plate is a direct replacement for your broken mirror and provides an alternative to replacing the entire mirror housing. With Fit System’s Backed Mirror Glass Assembly replacement line, there is no need to worry about broken glass pieces to handle either. The mirror conveniently comes with the plastic backing plate already attached for effortless installation that takes only minutes.
For removal of your current mirror, you should use a flat head screwdriver to simply pop out the backing plate with the broken glass attached. Simply replace it by snapping in our new replacement backed mirror glass assembly.
The Backed Mirror Glass Assembly replacement line is vehicle specific, and there are many models supported. Using Parts Finder will ensure you find the right backed glass assembly mirror for your specific vehicle. Depending on your vehicle model, several Backed Glass Assembly replacement mirrors come with connectors for supporting heating features and turn signals. Auto dimming functionality is not supported.
About Fit Systems
Since 1950, as the leading manufacturer of vehicle mirrors, Fit Systems has been servicing the OE mirror industry and the replacement mirror aftermarket for over 60 years. Our car mirrors and truck mirrors can be found in numerous applications, and the Fit System name is one of the most recognizable brands on the market. Our diverse product line, which includes the automobile mirror, truck mirror, replacement glass and towing mirror segments, is manufactured under strict quality guidelines. We operate five factories worldwide that are ISO certified and follow QS 9000 standards. The Fit System, our OE replacement mirror program, covers over 2,700 vehicle applications and continues to grow. It is the largest program of its kind in the U. S. and Canada, and fulfills 87% of the aftermarket demand. We also manufacture universal mirrors for car, truck, SUV and van applications, as well as numerous interior and exterior accessories.
Benefits and Advantages of Fit System’s Backed Mirror Glass Assembly:
- Economical: Save over 50% of what you would have to pay if you went to the Dealer direct.
- Durable: The quality of the back plate and mirror is top rated. Designed and manufactured to last for years of wear and tear.
- Easy to Install: In a couple of minutes you can install and snap in our back plate. Simple installation instructions come with each unit.
- Professional installed look: The elegant design of the mirror and the seating of the mirror on the back plate allows for a manufactured look and feel.
- OEM Specifications: Our manufacturing plant is an OE manufacturer. You are getting the same product and specifications as if it came directly from the car company.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Now to research how to get rid of the horrid duck tape residue. 😐
Both father and son are very pleased with the purchase. When priced through dealer and other online automotive parts outlets, the price on Amazon is un-beatable. I would highly recommend this product to others.