FitBALL Mini Exercise Ball (9 inch)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lengthen from head to toe. Perfect for enhancing core muscle activation, body rolling techniques and postural re-setting activities. Improves balance, posture, core strength and overall stability.
- A Must-Have Fitness Prop. Our exercise ball is designed to be universally helpful. That’s why it can be used in conjunction with Yoga, Pilates, Crossfit or other training routines.
- Physical Therapist Recommended. Part of getting healthy is regaining lost strength due to pregnancy, injury or sickness. Our Pilates ball allows you to improve muscle groups and balance with a low impact support.
- Soft, light and burst resistant ball, allows to perform a wide range of exercises that vary from muscle strengthening to low-impact exercises.
- Anti-burst balls do not include a valve, but rather have a plug to withstand high pressure. This requires a straw for inflation. Straw & Plug kit included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Perfect Mini Stability Ball for Pilates, Yoga, Barre, & More!
Stay on top of your fitness goals without expensive exercise equipment or a gym membership. Using our mini-exercise ball will improve the strength of your abs and lower back. Since the ball is unstable, you have to use your body's core strength to remain balanced, which in turn improves proprioception, flexibility and body alignment.
How & When to Use
Use before workout to activate the body, increase circulation, and enhance muscle readiness. Use after workout to relax the lower back, activate core muscles and improve recovery time while reducing soreness and restoring body alignment.
Whole Body Wellness, Coordination & Balance
From your abs to your glutes to your thighs, our versatile exercise ball with help improve the depth and functional movement of your body in three planes of motion. And whether you use it for Pilates, Yoga, or some other form of exercise, it can reach into those deeper muscle groups and help them add strength, stability, and balance to your core.
NOTE: Straw and Plug included. Use Straw to Inflate. DO NOT INFLATE WITH NEEDLE PUMP.
Top Customer Reviews
Well I'm 8 months pregnant, so that's crappy.
Haven't even blown it up. Too disappointed.
Also, I just found out that the vendor will not allow me to return this horrible product. Don't waste your money! I wish I had read more of the reviews on here before purchasing this.