3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lowest pedal rotation height available; only 8 inches, Can work with desks as low as 25 inches
- 8 position magnetic resistance and balanced high velocity flywheel keep the pedal motion smooth and whisper quiet, Foot-shifter allows for hands-free tension adjustment
- Desk stand included for easy access to 6 function display
- Built in wheels and grab handle make transport and positioning easy and quick
- Rolling foot massager is built in to soothe tired feet
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical
Do you spend a portion of your day sitting inactive?
Do you wish you could get more activity and feel more alert without leaving your desk? Introducing the FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical. Unlike most under desk pedallers, the FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical uses a fluid, natural forward and backward elliptical motion, similar to the motion found in larger elliptical machines.
Exercise While Sitting
The FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical creates a smooth motion for your legs while keeping your knees from hitting the bottom of your desk. The grab handle and built-in transport wheels allow you to easily and quickly begin and end active movement at your desk without compromising your space with a more permanent piece of equipment.
Digital Meter to Track Progress
Includes an optional desk stand for your digital meter so you can easily track your progress on your desk. The foot-shifter allows for hands-free tension adjustments so you can stay focused on the task at hand. With FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical, you can modify your environment, not your lifestyle.
- Desk mounted meter
- Large pedals are easy to locate under desk
- Wheel lock for rolling chairs
- No reach easy foot shifter
- Lowest pedal height for under desk
- Easy transport wheels
- Heavy flywheel for unmatched performance
Under Desk Elliptical Features
Lowest Rotation Height
Lowest pedal rotation height available, perfect for all sizes of desks and people. Large pedal platform for comfortable and easy foot placement.
Whisper Quite Resistance
8 position magnetic resistance and balanced high velocity flywheel keep the pedal motion smooth and whisper quiet. Elliptical motion for most natural feel during long duration use.
Quality Built Innovation
Built in wheels and grab handle make transport and positioning easy and quick. Designed for desk / sitting use and built tough for commercial / long duration use.
Add Fitness to Any Desk and Start Improving Your Health Today
Rolling Chair Wheel Lock + Desk Stand
Use the built in wheel lock for your 'rolling chair' wheel to keeps you and your Elliptical from separating when in use. Desk stand included for easy access to 6 function display.
Use It Everyday
Relieve tired feet with the built in rolling foot massager.
Hands-Free Resistance Shifting
Foot-shifter allows for hands-free tension adjustment.
FitDesk 2.0 Bike Desk
FitDesk 3.0 Bike Desk
Recumbent Exercise Bike Desk
Under Desk Elliptical
Under Desk Cycle
Sit to Stand Adjustable Desk
|More FitDesk Products:||Work while exercising with the FitDesk 2.0 Bike Desk combination||Work while exercising with the upgraded FitDesk 3.0 Bike Desk combination||Work while exercising with the FitDesk Recumbent Bike Desk combination||Pedal at your desk with the FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical||Pedal at your desk with the FitDesk Under Desk Cycle||Work at a height adjustable desk for easy standing or sitting|
Break up a mundane day of sitting with the FitDesk Under Desk Elliptical to integrate some cardio while you work. With this handy under desk peddler, you can have fluid forward and backwards shuffle motion that can be achieved with larger elliptical machines. Best of all, it keeps your knees from hitting the desk and includes a digital meter to track your progress. A desk stand is also included as well as built-in wheels and handle for easy transport. Dimensions: 34W x 20D x 12H in.. Steel frame construction. White finish. Fluid backwards and forward shuffle motion. Includes desk stand for digital meter. Handle and built-in wheels for easy transport. Works with desks as low as 25 in.. Assembly required.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Customer service finally got in touch with me, and wrote back that the mechanism was faulty. They said they would send me a new one. One arrived yesterday, and it knocks continuously on the left side. It also is not new; it has scratches and dirt on the floor-side of the mechanism, and oil stains by the pedal shaft and on the brand sticker from where someone presumably tried to fix the knocking my lubricating the pedal. I think I was given someone else's returned defective unit.
1. Took about 25 minutes to put together
2. Fits perfect under my desk, but it is a little long, so be sure to measure. It cannot be seen under my desk!
3. Very quiet, but keep a can of WD-40 handy in case it starts to squeak. It does need a little bit after initial use.
4. Even on low, it's great for the legs all the way up to the glutes
5. You can pedal forward or backward, and backwards is even more challenging
6. The timer cord fits perfect around the back of my desk, and sits up by my monitors, so I can easily read all the stats. Plus it can be reset at any time, so I can track all day calories. The time only goes up to 100 minutes, then restarts at 0.
7. Because I like wearing sandals, heels and boots, I bought a pair of slip on sneakers to leave on the pedals. This way no outside dirt, salt or water will get on it, and I always have something to slip into to use the elliptical. They work great!!
8. I have a keyboard tray, and my knees do not touch it. My knees barely move up and down. Mostly the motion is stretched out a little, and goes down versus way up. Hard to explain, but bottom line is I have no issue with my knees hitting, which is awesome!!
9. I always have my rolling chair hooked on the foot massage, which keeps me stable as I use it.
Overall a great product!! Even my co-workers have tried it, and were surprised at how well it works!! It's a must buy for those who don't have time to get to the gym, don't want to hit the gym after a long day or are sitting so much all day. It's a time saver for sure! Also, it keeps me moving all day!
1. Very easy to set up. it is important to use a light oil or wax under the wheels where it touches the metal plate. if it gets dry it could make a noise. If I ever hear any noise when I use it I just put a quick spray of Pledge and it quiet again.
2. Fits very easily under my desk. A nice feature is the big pedals and foot shifter because I was not able to reach down under my desk while sitting in my chair and pulled up close to the desk. With this product I was able to find the pedals easily with my feet and also make adjustments to the resistance. I really like that I can put the meter on my desk so I don't have to look under the desk to see my results.
3. Works well with my rolling chair. I was able to hook the wheel over the foot massager and this kept me from sliding apart as I pedaled. Very easy to hook the wheel over the plastic piece in front
4. Great value because I use it all the time. What really stood out for me was that I use this every day for many hours a day. It is very natural for use. I do love their bike desk version too. It however requires more muscle mass to use so it tires me out quicker and is ideal for a more aggressive type exercise. This is hard to explain but I'm sure if you tried the two products you would understand the difference.
4. Has wheels so it is very easy to position under the desk and move from office to living room couch where my Mother in Law uses it while watching TV.
5. Yes I would highly recommend this product.
Most recent customer reviews
The item was delivered with the "crank" nuts so tight it wouldn't move.Read more