|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||16.65 x 1.73 x 1.65 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
FitFabHome 3 Pack Large Non-Stick Oven Liners Certified BPA and PFOA Free
|Price:||$13.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KEEP YOUR OVEN CLEAN from those nasty spills with Premium Eco-Friendly FitFabHome Oven Liners.
- LARGE 3 PACK to cover the ENTIRE area of your oven. Easy to cut to size.
- 100% CERTIFIED BPA and PFOA Free. Avoid dangerous toxins. We are certified and can prove it!
- EASY TO CLEAN in dishwasher (top rack) or rinse by hand.
- Works as Baking Mat, Grill Mat and Pan Liner.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
KEEP YOUR OVEN SPOTLESSLY CLEAN!
FitFabHome Oven Liners are made with 100% Certified BPA and PFOA Free, Food Grade Teflon!
3 PACK OF PREMIUM ECO-FRIENDLY OVEN LINERS!
- Each oven liner is sized 16” by 23”.
- Easy to cut to size with scissors.
- 100% Certified BPA and PFOA Free. Safe for the family.
- Super easy to clean. Just throw in dishwasher or rinse by hand!
MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
- For all gas ovens & electric ovens with a hidden heating element, place on lowest rack (NOT oven bottom).
- For electric ovens with a visible (exposed) heating element, place underneath the heating element at bottom of oven.
Trust FitFabHome – Amazon’s Highest Quality Oven Liner
FitFabHome offers a 100% Lifetime Guarantee. If you do not love it for any reason simply contact us for a complete, no-hassle refund.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By TDH on November 20, 2017
By Jason & Lindsey on January 17, 2017
By Deanna M. Emmert on October 28, 2018
I ordered these before Thanksgiving and put them to the test the day before and the day of. My oven was on at least 350 degrees for 12 hours one day and 6 hours the next. The mat held up perfectly. No wrinkling or buckling due to the heat, no melting, and thanks to liner, my sweet potato casserole with the butter and pecan and marshmallow topping that bubbled up left no mess in my oven. Once the oven cooled, the crisp baked mess brushed right off and the mat went right back into the oven!
I thought there might be issues with the packaging as the mats arrived very tightly rolled. However, right out of the box, they laid perfectly flat and were ready to go in. I don't know how often I'll have to replace these, but since they come in a set of three, I'm good to go right now. One is in my oven, and one is lining the oven drawer where my flat baking sheets reside.
So far, I love these for my oven!