Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 30, 2010
I've found that when I wear shoes with a heel (even a platform low heel), my feet get this weird numb feeling, for days after wearing (scary!). That does NOT happen with these shoes. I can wear them all day and night long (walking, dancing, standing) with no discomfort whatsoever. Seriously, these are my "go to" shoes - I wear them as often as possible. I'm picky about comfort and style and fit, and these shoes are perfect for me!

I happened upon these (in black) at a local store. I was looking for a nice pair of black sandals. I love Teva Mush (flip-flops), and various Birkenstock styles, but they are generally very casual looking (not quite sexy enough). I tried the FitFlop Electra on, along with Sketchers of a similar style. Both were comfy (and close in price), but I noticed the FitFlops felt "right". I bought them and have happily worn them almost every day since (6+ months). They still look great (I do flip a few sequins back into place every so often, just so they stay lined up). They are still immensely comfortable. And, thanks to their design, I can wash the part where my foot goes, if needed!

These are dressy enough to wear in the evening in the summer or while on vacation, and can also be worn with jeans or a nice cotton skirt. But, they're comfortable enough that you'll wanna wear them around the house, with sweatpants and a hoodie!

Don't be surprised if you find yourself looking to buy more clothes that will go with them, just so you can wear them more often ~ :)

Oh yeah, and they claim to burn more calories when you wear them. I want them in every color.

These sandals are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

UPDATE Aug 2012:
CAUTION!! These shoes are addictive! These were my first pair of FitFlops and certainly not my last! Currently, I have almost a dozen (4 in this style, walkstars, hoopers, the boots, the clogs, the sneakers...), and, these original pair still look pretty good after two years and lots of walking, dancing, sauntering, jaunting, and some hula-hooping! I've got a few friends and family members hooked, too! One friend had severe foot pain and was due to have surgery for plantar fascitis, but then I got her her 1st pair of FitFlops, and her pain went away! And, my mom told me, "I THOUGHT I wore comfy shoes UNTIL I tried a pair of FitFlops!" She's hooked, too! Caveat Emptor! :D

I rely on reviews here at Amazon to help me make informed buying choices. I hope this review has helped you in the same manner. If you voted this as helpful, I Thank You! :)
1111 comments| 301 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2016
SO DISAPPOINTED! What happened to FitFlops? I've worn them for 10 years and loved them - sturdy, wear for a long time looking good, excellent arch support and reasonably stylish so can be worn anywhere casual. I bought a new pair this spring but returned them immediately. Not a soft spongy footbed - rigid and without any support at all. I thought must be the style I bought, so returned them for a different pair. And guess what - same rigid footbed without any support at all. Sorry that I cannot buy another pair of Fitflops as they have been my standard all these years, but they clearly are not the same product. I guess I'll just wear my Mephistos.
on July 9, 2016
Women with wide feet will appreciate these FitFlops. I wear an 8 or 8.5 (WW) in most shoes or sandals but these work for me. I purchased a pair of FitFlops a couple years ago at a beach boutique and after trying on several pair in different styles, decided that a size (9) was the most comfortable. Unfortunately, after about one year's regular wear, the fabric stretched out, rendering them too big. Bought the next pair (same fabric) in a size (8) and am very happy with these. I recently purchased another pair in a size (8) and am happy with these as well. I can't comment on the FitFlops that have a rubbery type 'top' ... Don't know how they would do on a wide foot. But seriously, if you have a very wide foot, these will work in your regular size .... no need to order the next size up. I will say that the fabric toppers will feel slightly snug at first wearing or two, but give them a chance... they stretch. Hope this helps the ladies with wiiiiiiide feet! What a pain in the butt it is!
on May 17, 2013
A cousin of mine turned me on to Fit Flops saying they were the most comfortable shoes she's ever had. She wore them when she was pregnant and has been wearing Fit Flips as her running around shoes ever since. I admit, I was skeptical to look into these. First off, I'm not a flip flop wearer. They aren't typically my comfy shoes of choice for two reasons: I don't like wearing anything between my toes and the other reason is most flips flops have no arch support. I know people who live in their flip flops--not my thing to be honest. I do occasionally wear flats, but by the end of the day, my back hurts from the lack of support originating from my feet. I occasionally have foot pain due to plantar fasciitis, I suspect from wearing unsupportive shoes and being a busy woman on the go all the time. Also, the price of Fit Flops, wow, certainly more costly than the pair you might buy at say, Old Navy. But summer is upon us, I love taking my kids to the beach, I need flip flops. I have a pair of leather thong's by Frye--a reputable brand---but zero arch support and again, that uncomfortable feeling of wearing something between my toes. After doing some research, I found these babies at a more affordable sale price. How could I pass up this tremendous sale?? Am I ever so happy to have these. They are truly the most comfortable shoes---I actually prefer to wear these as my everyday shoes (wishful thinking for a desk jockey with conservative dresscode!) The sole is cushioned and the arch support is perfect. I have noticeable relief from PF pain. I also don't feel that strange pain that comes with wearing thong sandals between my toes. Maybe because of the molded shape of the footbed, your feet don't slide around as much as they do with regular flip flops. Alas, these were worth what I paid and admit I would pay more for my future FitFlops. I also love the sequins, which adds a blingy, girly flare which suits me.
on June 2, 2016
The padding on the upper is noticeably thinner in addition to the shape being more tapered vs. the classic “V” shape. Still cute, just a bit smaller and not as comfortable as the original. More "FLIP"Flop than "FIT"Flop
review image
on March 21, 2017
Love FitFlops!! I just purchased this black sequined pair. I've had exact ones before - they lasted about 3-4 years! So comfortable- I purchased this pair for our Maui trip & they'll prob be 1 of 2 pairs of shoes I bring with me!! Definitely recommend & Amazon has the best price!!!
I confess that I have the ugliest feet going....flat, no real shape, a second two that is much longer than the big toe, chunky ankles, etc. I hate sandals for the most part, especially flip flops without much support because those tiny little straps make my big fat feet look pathetic.

These, however, make my feet look pretty! It must be the cut of the sequined panel that curves and flatters. The wider portion that crosses the arch gives good support, and the bottom fits as if it were custom made. I bought navy and with hot pink toenails it looks fantastic. Comfortable to wear right after purchase, no time to get used to them. Will be buying more...I only wish they had red and turquoise...I'll likely buy the bronze next.
on December 8, 2016
I love FitFlops, but found the soles of these to be extremely dangerous! I have tile floors in my kitchen and have almost fallen several times trying to break this pair in. These are going to have to be returned!
on March 11, 2017
2nd pair of fitflops they fit a little bit tighter then my first pair, but they are still wonderful!
on March 13, 2017
Have always been a big fan but this particular ones I ordered from the US are about half a cm smaller than the ones I purchased the Manila and Hong Kong (and I ordered the exact same size).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.