Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on April 30, 2017
I was happy to find these shoes on Amazon. I wanted to replace a pair exactly like them, which were purchased at Marshall's some years ago. They have held up great, but were showing some wear and cosmetic damage. I was still able to read the size in the old shoes, so I was pretty sure these would fit when received. They fit.
on May 2, 2017
The shoe rubs on the top of the foot and creates blisters - I ordered this pair thinking it was the original pair I purchased. I returned this pair.
on August 17, 2013
I have a lot of feet pain as well as neuropathy and I wear these all day around the house and my feet feel so much better. The only problem is I'm a woman's size 13 wearing a mans shoe and wish they were made in my size as I would buy a bunch. I would definately recommend them to everyone!
on December 25, 2013
This is the second pair of "fitFlops" I got for my husband. They're the best in comfort and wearability! Bought myself a pair, too. My favorite is the "walk star" - they give me the support to shop all day.
on June 7, 2014
These are so comfortable right from the start. The sole will accommadate many foot problems we suffer from.
I wear a pair of Gogh Clogs for work and can wear them 14 hours with no discomfort.
If other sandals bother your feet, you have to try Fitflops.
on July 12, 2015
Great sandals, really comfortable. Only issue was the velcro straps on top. The one near the ankle was rubbing against my skin. Had to put a stick on liner underneath it.
on August 11, 2014
Way too tight across the arch of the foot despite being adjustable. Purchased for plantar fasciitis to wear in house. Made the foot pain worse in a week of wearing. Loud on floors. Would return them if I hadn't thrown away the box.
on March 6, 2017
It is not same in amazon photo!!
review image review image
on December 7, 2015
Disappointed. Very uncomfortable for a sandal that is supposed to assist in supporting and comforting your foot issues.
on June 4, 2014
The shoes fit as expected however the straps that go over the ankles is sharp and cut into my Husband's feet. To remedy the situation he had to sand paper the top edges of the straps to smooth them out. Now he wares them every day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question