FitFlop Women's Hooper Sandal,Buff,11 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Aegis treated microfiber lining
- Slimmer last and rounded to shape
- Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD(TM) midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of triple-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to absorb shock, diffuse high-pressure spots, and make your feet feel amazing!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Get the world-famous muscle-toning benefits of FitFlop in the Women's Hooper Thong Sandal! Engineered by biomechanists at London South Bank University, patent-pending Microwobbleboard technology combines varying densities of EVA foam in the midsole, which cause leg muscles to work harder. This midsole also helps to absorb shock and reduce strain on your feet, knees and back. The leather or suede upper is lined with soft microfiber that feels smooth against your skin. A bold, oversized buckle allows you to adjust your fit.
The first FitFlop sandal was sold in 2007, after Dr. David Cook and Darren James (biomechanists at London South Bank University LSBU) collaborated with Marcia Kilgore (an entrepreneur and multi-tasking mum) to create the world ’s first muscle-activating flip flop. Built with simple sport y looking upper straps and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard midsole, the concept was a phenomenal – and global – success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how ‘fantastic’ FitFlop™ sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered our Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection. Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix midsoles, FitFlop’s goal is to create fun, energizing, beautiful shoes that – when you wear them – make you feel like you’ve got the world at your feet.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9.4 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B0047T7D82
- Item model number: Hooper
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 6, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The Hoopers are perfect for those of us whose feet are medium or fairly wide & have high insteps/arches. If you're a FitFlop veteran, think you'll be happy ordering the FitFlop size you usually do (i.e., 1 size down, especially for those who ordinarily wear a 1/2 size): the footbed length & placement of the thong are what I consider to be standard for FitFlops.
Much as I'm loving this latest addition to my FitFlop collection, I can't recommend the Hoovers, however, if you have feet that are slender and/or have a low arch/instep. I doubt the top leather piece will be tight enough for you & only minor adjustments are possible via the very well-concealed, small Velcro strip.
The sizing is pretty true. If you are on the smaller side of a half size order down. I usually wear a 7 or 7 1/2 and the size 7 fit flops fit fine. If you are more like 7 1/2 or 8 then I would suggest the 8.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would buy again and again!Read more