|Fits as expected||
FitFlop Women's Pietra Sandal
|Price:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD(TM) midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of triple-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to absorb shock, diffuse high-pressure spots, and make your feet feel amazing!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
WE ARE FITFLOP. WEAR THE SHOES. RULE THE WORLD. At FitFlop, we believe that when your feet feel great, you feel like you can do anything. In 2006 FitFlop founder Marcia Kilgore set her mind on a mission – to create the most comfortable footwear in the world. Collaborating with two British biomechanists she created a triple-density MICROWOBBLEBOARD midsole, and launched it in our first FitFlop sandal. Over twenty million pairs have been sold since we first started making shoes. (And we’re repeatedly told – by happy customers – that we make the most comfortable footwear in the world.) Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of multi-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to help absorb shock, diffuse underfoot pressure, and make your feet feel amazing!
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.6 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002SG8EF2
- Item model number: Pietra
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. These stay on without scrunching my toes! The design is such that the top comes up far enough for gravity to work on your side. I had NO trouble keeping them on.
2. Cushions every step. I immediately felt the difference from the moment I put them on. Very little to no impact upon my knees when walking great distances. My knees never - ever hurt with these shoes.
3. Beautiful - I have received several compliments on the style. They are quite fashionable and go well with dresses, skirts, slacks, jeans and shorts.
4. No plantar fasciitis pain - at all. This was so wonderful that I had to pinch myself. I have owned, Merrill, Born, and Clarks and these simple little things out-shined them all combined.
5.Unfortunately, my feet and ankles did swell excessively during the trip, but the sandals always fit! The design allowed for the top of my feet to swell without adding any pressure or making it hard to put them on. My ankles were the same way. Even with feet and ankles the size of footballs, they were STILL comfortable.
It is not as though I had no pain during the heavy walking days of the tour, but anyone would have no matter what they put on their feet. I am a photographer and I normally take an extra pair of shoes with my on event shoots because my feet start to kill me. I did a 3 hour shoot and never thought of my feet once! Fabulous!
1.Read more ›
They are also really cute, which is what I like most. As for toning abilities, I have no idea if that's working, but at least they are very comfy, especially for a flip-flop type sandal.
The material is not attractive save for the "jewels" on the top. The rubber or plastic material looks cheap. The support is very good for the short time I wore them but comfort wise with the straps, terrible. I tried wearing them around the house for a day, then used them to take a short walk outside. Came back with painful blisters on the top of my feet where the straps meet. Horrible fit. I wish I could return them but they were worn one time. Will not purchase this brand again.
However, when I took these Fitflops out of the packaging I was shocked to see how small they were compared to my current ones. I would guess at least ONE full size in length and width. If you have narrow feet, then this probably won't bother you or you are in between sizes just order up and you will be OK. But I cannot order another size up because in this particular version, size 11 is the largest they make so I am sending them back :-(
FitFlops - please DO SOMETHING TO FIX YOUR QUALITY SIZING CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have included some photos.... the length is almost 7/8 inch shorter and 1/2 inch narrower than my FitFlop Electras that I purchased about 10 months ago - both have size US 11 written on inside of shoe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wish I could find another pair of these black Pietra Fit Flop sandals! I have worn out 2 pair and I love the Most!Published 11 days ago by JOANN
I wear these shoes everyday. I have five pairs of these and I wear them everyday and they provide the height and support needed so you can wear them with any attire and look sexy. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Mary Inez Moses
I have bought 4 pairs of fit flop over last 4 years. The first year the quality was great! I loved them so next year ordered another pair. Read morePublished 2 months ago by G Ella
Not for me. My sisters love them, to me they were clunky, my foot shifted in them as I walked and overall weren't comfortable. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Bowl of Cherries
Love these sandals. I have plantar fasciitis and I get relief when I wear these.Published 5 months ago by Kristin Eiken
I bought original Fit Flops from Fit Flop online store, which were made in Vietnam, but these were made in China and are harder & heavier. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Fifi
After double knee replacement, I started wearing fitflops. They provide support and stability. I have at least five pairs.
Mrs. Robert E. Peterson