FitFlop Women's Shuv Clog,Supernavy,6 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Italian leather uppers
- Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD(TM) midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of triple-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to absorb shock, diffuse high-pressure spots, and make your feet feel amazing!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The first FitFlop sandal was sold in 2007, after Dr. David Cook and Darren James (biomechanists at London South Bank University LSBU) collaborated with Marcia Kilgore (an entrepreneur and multi-tasking mum) to create the world ’s first muscle-activating flip flop. Built with simple sport y looking upper straps and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard midsole, the concept was a phenomenal – and global – success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how ‘fantastic’ FitFlop™ sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered our Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection. Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix midsoles, FitFlop’s goal is to create fun, energizing, beautiful shoes that – when you wear them – make you feel like you’ve got the world at your feet.
- Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.1 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B0076HNSWW
- Item model number: Shuv
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then, as other reviewers have noted, holes started working their way through the wool. I ordered them last fall and they will no doubt die before fall rolls around again. I'm tore between replacing them and searching for a suitable alternative. Very disappointing, in that regard. On the other hand, you will probably enjoy them for as long as they last.