Fitflop Women's Sling Sandal,Smoky Grey,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD(TM) midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of triple-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to absorb shock, diffuse high-pressure spots, and make your feet feel amazing!
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hot. Crossed. Fun. Our new SLING sandal is a flip flop with a twist. With an ergonomically designed open fit upper that lets toes flex free and our incredible feel-good Microwobbleboard midsole, it's equal parts groovy and utilitarian.
FITFLOPTM - GET A WORKOUT WHILE YOU WALK
FitFlopTM footwear is biomechanically engineered to help tone and tighten your leg muscles while you walk. Studies at the Centre for Human Performance at LSBU show that normal walking in FitFlopTM sandals* can help:
- increase leg and bottom muscle activity (up to 30%)
- absorb more shock than a normal shoe (up to 22%)
- help realign ground force reaction closer to your joints (so you feel less ache in your hips and knees)
- reduce foot pressure
a) have any health concerns which you suspect may be aggravated by wearing them,
b) experience any discomfort as a result of wearing them,and/or
c) are pregnant, please consult a medical practitioner before starting or continuing to wearing FitFlopTM footwear.
*When compared to a control shoe. Case studies were performed on Microwobbleboard technology over a forty-eight month period by Dr David Cook, Senior Lecturer in Biomechanics, and Darren James at the Centre for Human Performance at London South Bank University (LSBU).
The first FitFlop sandal was sold in 2007, after Dr. David Cook and Darren James (biomechanists at London South Bank University LSBU) collaborated with Marcia Kilgore (an entrepreneur and multi-tasking mum) to create the world ’s first muscle-activating flip flop. Built with simple sport y looking upper straps and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard midsole, the concept was a phenomenal – and global – success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how ‘fantastic’ FitFlop™ sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered our Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection. Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix midsoles, FitFlop’s goal is to create fun, energizing, beautiful shoes that – when you wear them – make you feel like you’ve got the world at your feet.
- Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 8.4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B005LBZBFC
- Item model number: Sling (Sport)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 25, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: