FitFlop Men's Track II Thong Sandal,Green,10 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Our classic thong sandal with nubuck upper
- Adjustable fastening for a perfect fit around your instep
- Slim leather toe post
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Created in the UK, over a two-year collaboration between former Bliss spa-entrepreneur Marcia Kilgore, Biomechanist Dr. David Cook and a team of untiring footwear engineers, FitFlops were initially designed to help modern women squeeze a little more exercise into their increasingly hectic schedules."I thought, how amazing if I could invent something that would help fight the onset of cellulite while I'm walking to the office," says Kilgore. "I work. I have kids. I have a husband. And the likelihood of me seeing the inside of a gym in the next ten years is slim to none. That said, I'd obviously prefer to go with slim." Kilgore found Dr. Cook at The Centre for Human Performance at London's LSBU, where he envisioned injecting the patent-pending 'microwobbleboard' technology into the midsole of the function-forward flip flop. Slightly destabilizing, FitFlops feature three distinct densities of EVA foam in a single-fused underfoot piece, to challenge your muscles more every time you step - to deliver a workout while you walk.
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.9 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0097O0HSA
- Item model number: Track II
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that they are pretty comfortable but I don't see what the hype about them is. My wife swears that the only way her back won't hurt is if she wears them but I myself don't see any difference.