Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 5, 2017
I have bought FitFlops for years, LOVE them! However, I am very disappointed in this most recent pair. I have always worn a 9 with a perfect fit. This most recent pair is vey tight. Also, the finishing on them is poor, as the thong has very rough edges on it, and the sequins are sewn haphazardly and lie different directions. Looks very messy. I have been out of town and waited too long to return them, and now it's too late. Very sad, as I was looking forward to my new pair of FitFlops.
on June 30, 2015
As someone who suffers from chronic knee and back pain, I have spent the better part of my adult life trying to find shoes that I can wear for long periods of time that don't cause or exasperate pain! Enter my life changing love affair with FitFlops! They were first recommended to me by my orthopedic surgeon. After stumbling upon a pair at Macy's one day, I decided to give them a try. When I say they were life changing, I'm not remotely exaggerating! Heeding my doctors advice, I put them on my feet before I even stepped out of bed in the morning. And something miraculous happened. For the first time in 10 years, I could actually get up from bed and WALK!! Not limp, not have to shift my weight to my tippy toes, not wince in pain...I just got up and WALKED...pain free!! The first time that happened I was almost moved to tears! You can see how I have come to own over 6 pair of FitFlops. Instead of wearing slippers around the house, I only were FitFlops. Disneyland on vacation? Only FitFlops! I've even worn them on the treadmill when doing light paced walking as part of my knee therapy. I won't tell you that I even understand the technology that goes into making these shoes, I just know that their shock absorbing qualities are second to none and that THEY absorb the impact of walking now instead of my poor knees! I also want to mention that I have a wide foot and as such I can only wear styles of FitFlops that have THE ORIGINAL microwobbleboard soles. I've found that you can email FitFlop Customer Service and they will provide you with a list of current styles that are available in the wider, original sole design. This Astrid model has that wider footbed. All in all I'd say whatever style you chose, you won't be sorry! They're like a vacation for your feet!
on February 10, 2015
Wow, these FitFlops are amazing! A friend highly recommended them to me, I thought she was probably exaggerating about how great they are. After wearing these, I don't think she was too enthused about them after all. From the first wearing they were so comfortable, provide arch support and are so lightweight you could forget you're wearing them. My friend had said I might find the strap that goes between the toes uncomfortable at first, but it wasn't at all. I'm going to keep watching Amazon.com for more sales on these so I can get a collection of styles and colors. I'm in my 60's, overweight, arthritic, and when wearing these flip flops, my feet don't hurt at all. At the time I ordered these FitFlops, I also ordered a pair of Clarks and Skechers flip flops. Those two brands are pretty good, but compared to the FitFlops, they don't come close in comfort.
on June 9, 2013
I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide but the 7 fits fine. If you like the original fit, look for styles with both a horizontal and vertical impression on the toe pad; the newer styles have a single arc impression on the toe pad. The Walkstar 3 has good arch support and more "cush" than the newer styles.
35 helpful votes
36 helpful votes
on January 13, 2014
Love Fitflops, and I'm one of those who love thong style sandals, but this toe strap between the toes is made of shiny patent vinyl and rubbed my toes badly. Sent them right back. I loved the style and the footbed is comfortable as everything, but you gotta make the toe strap out of suede so it's more comfortable.
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
on October 6, 2015
This was purchased to replace another pair of Fitflops purchased at DSW a few years ago. The prior pair fit so well, looked so good, and were so comfortable, the purchase felt like kismet. Because I read other reviews warning me to be careful in selecting, I took special care. Unfortunately, the shoes I received were different; the pair I bought was long-waisted, the ball of the foot hit in the wrong spot, and the overall length was too long. Whatever the reason -- poor quality control, changes in the standard last -- there is variation from year to year, so buyer beware.
on August 13, 2014
these shoes do not have half sizes so they are a bit large and long for me,but I love them as they are wonderful for taking care of my Planter Faciiadies .
Very Comfortable to walk miles.
I recommend them to any one who love walking, and I have my dog that needs exercise so we do a minimum of 2 miles a day.
on June 10, 2014
A friend recommended these saying I would wear them ALL summer - so comfortable.
I will say the base of the shoe is great and I like the height but where the piece fits between my toes is
uncomfortable and I will need to put something around it to cushion so I can wear more often.
It's a nice shoe and I hope they will soften as I wear them more. They may turn out to be great given some time.
3 helpful votes
on May 24, 2016
My shoe size is 7.5 and normal width. I marked these fitflop as 'somewhat large', because had I bought a size 8, it would have been large. Luckily, I got a size 7 and it is a perfect fit. However, there is one thing I need to say. This is an older fitflop design (you can tell by the way the insole is designed) and is a little bit wider and more comfortable for an all day wear than the newer fitflop design.
on June 27, 2016
I love my Fit Flops. They are comfortable and can be worn all day, every day. I have a wide foot and the width is just right, but not so wide that it would be floppy for people with a narrow foot. The only negative I would give this is that the glitter was literally everywhere when I opened the box. The sparkle is not from the material used, it is sprinkled on to give it some sheen.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question