Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 25, 2015
I love FitFlops, and wear the brand year round- sandals in the warm seasons, and boots in the cold seasons. They make the most comfortable footwear that I have ever worn. I have been wearing FitFlops exclusively for the past five or six years. I own over a dozen pairs in various styles. I was excited to get these sandals in my usual size 9, but my excitement turned to disappointment when I got them and tried them on. The leather is so stiff and hard that it immediately cut into the top of my feet. I have sensitive feet, but have never had a pair of sandals actually cut me from just trying them on. I walked about twenty feet in these, and had to take them off immediately. They looked like they fit ok. I will be returning these, along with the Fitflop metallic sling sandals, which also did not fit like the other three pairs of sling sandals that I own. The footbed on those is much narrower than the other sling sandals I own.
on June 13, 2014
I recently bought these for our May trip to the south of France. I wanted a shoe that was comfortable enough for walking all day but still attractive enough to fit in in France. These shoes were awesome. Each day we walked through a new village, climbing the hills to the different castles and walking on ancient pavers. My feet felt fantastic at the end of each of day. I got several compliments. But the best compliment was that a French shoe store I happened to walk into was selling these exact shoes! I really like the large crystal in the middle is unusual and dark. It doesn't look cheap.

I get a lot of foot pain normally if I don't have on supportive shoes, particularly in my heel and through my hips, even just on a normal day. But I've always had great luck with my fit flops providing support. These were just as comfortable as my other pairs. I read some reviews that this footbed was more stiff than previous pairs of fit flops and I have to admit it was. However, it didn't decrease the level of comfort and support than my other more squishy Walkstars. I was also thrilled to see the Fitflop manufacturers slimmed down the size of the sole so that these looked more streamlined. I also feel that these are true to size. I'm always a solid size 8 in all my shoes and these 8s fit exactly like my older Fitflops. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
9 people found this helpful
on February 20, 2016
I would have given this at least 4 stars except for the harsh edges on this sandal which cut into my foot. I bought these a bit over a week ago and was looking for a warm day in which to wear them. Today was that day and I found that even though I could wear them in the house without much discomfort, I could not walk even a block outside before I had to turn around: the edges of the material from which these are made cut into the top of the toe at the point of the small jewel and also on the top of the foot where the inside of the scallops meet the skin. I was on the point of deciding to give them away when I thought that I might be able to file all the rough edges. I took both pumice and metal nail files and really filed all the edges that would touch my foot into softness. The look of the sandal is not compromised - it is still as cute as it can be - but I can now walk in them. I will do more filing if I have to. It's a shame thaat such a well made and cute sandal should have been made out of material that so many would find too stiff for comfort.
on October 10, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoe in the world and do alleviate much of my chronic foot, knee, leg and back pain! Kudos to the manufacturer - they still need to work on uniform sizing and material - the shoes vary way too much in size and material depending on the offshore country the plant is that any given model was manufactured in.
on April 11, 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand of shoe. I have a bad big toe so these shoes fit well, great cushion (soft rubbery sole) and support for my feet. I can walk all day with out any pain at all. beautifully made, great selections of designs, and LAST for years. The soles hold up so well. hardly any wear even after wearing them year round.I have several pairs(4) they all are different patterns, they all hold up the same. TONS of compliments!! will order more!
on December 20, 2015
Another good pair fit flops! These are the only sandals I wear in the summer. I'm under no delusion that they will make me fit but they sure keep my feet comfortable. I wear them everywhere and have many different pairs and styles. They are the best summer shoes I've ever had! I will continue to buy fit flops for my summer needs. I recommend them to anybody that wants a comfortable flip flop. This one is pretty with the jewel on the top. The best time to buy fit flops is in the winter you get a much Price.
on February 15, 2016
These fit perfect as soon as I put them on my feet felt great! Seems other than my restaurant non slip work shoes my feet have been in fit flops for the past two years since I bought my first pair. Second pair I bought were size nine which were another style they fit too loose , first pair were different style fit perfect but are worn out! now this style feels perfect I ordered a second pair for back up. The price, the look, the size are perfect !!! Happy me '....... updating my review two months later I noticed that on the sides of one shoe the glue is unsticking. Not happy because so far I have praised Fit flops. Went online to maybe exchange for another pair but says not eligible for return.. I pulled out the second pair I had purchased I hope this pair doesn't come out the same. :(
on May 16, 2015
i got this style in the Pewter, black and purple. Purple was for fun and for when I wear clothes for my alumni events. The Pewter trends to the cool tones with the hue of the crystals so it is when I wear blue/green items. The Black trends to the warm tones with the hue of the crystals so it is for when I wear black as well as red/orange/yellow tones. I was worried about the strap being hard on the foot, from some other reviews, and it is not at all. I seriously suggest you order these and you may be surprised at how wonderful they look on the foot and feel great too.
on February 19, 2015
These were too small. I ordered another style of FitFlop at the same time(both size 8), they were an inch different! Frustrated. I like ordering online, but must admit it's a crapshoot on the sizing with FitFlop. I'm not very good at returns, so I have several pairs that don't fit.
I absolutely love my Fit Flops that fit well. I prefer them to any shoes I own.
5 people found this helpful
on July 22, 2015
I own three pairs of fitflops. They caution getting used to the support, but I find them to be much more comfortable than flat shoes. The thick sole also helps as you aren't banging your feet almost directly on pavement as is the case with many other thong style shoes. I hadn't worn flip flops for years before these shoes because they always hurt my toes. These do not, since someone figured out that putting a seam between your tours might actually be uncomfortable! I find this pair to be a little less comfortable than my prior two pairs, but this is likely because I've only worn them a couple of times so far and the others have gotten heavy use. They are a go to shoe when I have to do a lot of walking (theme parks, tours, that kind of thing.) the style of this particular pair is very nice. The jewels add a little pizazz.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.