Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,190 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,247 reviews
on April 2, 2017
I love me some FitFlops, been wearing this brand for years. Although I'm not happy about what appears to be a new narrower style sole. I've had to send back 2 pair already, so now I'm going to call the manufacturer see which style has the old width style because every pair I've tried has not fit like it use to. Another thing, one pair I own are my indoor shoes and recently the strap between the toes has come loose. For the amt of money you would think this wouldn't happen, so a little disappointed with the durability. As
u can see from the pics they have been well taken care of, never worn out, this shouldn't have happened.
review image
on September 29, 2013
Let me first say that I previously had a pair of Walkstars that I went all over the cobblestone streets of Europe in and they were fantastic. I bought these for Disneyland and Hawaii. First time on my feet something was scratchy, I put a bandaid on and figured they would soften up - never happened. I had already limped around DLand on them so could not return. Several raw spots and tons of bandaids later I took a magnifying glass and realized that the sequined part that comes down to meet the toe was not all the way wrapped/sealed on one side. The edge was unfinished right where it goes between your toes. I tried to wrap with tiny piece of duct tape to no avail. These are sloppily made. Beware.
on June 21, 2015
They are beautiful and completely comfortable. This is my third pair of FitFlops and I am completely spoiled by them and can wear almost no other shoe. I am heavy and have flat feet and have a tendency to plantar fasciitis. These shoes make all of these issues a non-issue. I'm going to get the clogs for winter so I can wear the brand all year. They are just that fantastic. And do they make you have toned legs and a tight butt? No. C'mon. Be serious. But you do have to work your feet harder and that action does exert exercise work on your legs and butt. Toned legs and a tight butt require EXERCISE and DIET, not just cool shoes.
on August 29, 2010
Was hoping this would turn into a blingy fun go-to comfy conference / summer shoe. It said it would be easy on knees, joints, & still give a nice tone. Not so much! I was stooopid and and ignored the negative reviews and only believed the positive. After wearing all day to school it rubbed & caused a blister on toes - knees hurt worse than ever - and I was $50+ bucks short. Of course, I bought these right before the ISTE conference so by the time I got back I - ok, I'm really bad at sending things back. I'll toss these into the donation bin and tell myself again - NEVER BUY expensive shoes ONLINE without walking around in real life. Of course in Second Life, fancy shoes and extraordinary ankle boots NEVER hurt!
on September 17, 2015
I own about 20 pairs of FitFlops. Lately, when I order my usual size, the new shoes arrive feeling too stretched out. Very disappointing. If this continues, I will need to find a new "go to" shoe. Both the Electra & Petra were much too loose.
on July 6, 2015
I love fitflops!!! They are very comfortable to wear, and even though they're flops and not what you can call "walking shoes" or "sandals", they are absolutely perfect for a walk in the park or to bring with you on a holiday whit a variety of activities. I bought my first fitflops about seven years ago, and they have been my favorites ever since. I actually still have them, and they are still usable, but the heel have been worn down, so I guess they don't have the same effect as they used to.

I also love fitflops for the very soft fabric used beneath the thoung. The only negative thing with these shoes, is that the thing between you toes is a bit uncomfortable the first couple of times you use them, and the sizes are a bit large..
on May 17, 2015
I can no longer where high heels and I am a jazz singer, with a need for formal attire and gowns......FITFLOPS are a part of my wardrobe now!!! I am willing to pay the higher cost for a quality shoe that lasts me a year (or more). I am very very hard on shoes because of orthopedic issues with my feet......I get support, cushion, relief and fashion in one shoe! I'm fifty and fabulous now....& I can walk (& not gimp or crawl) after a long night out or a gig that I'm on my feet for 3+ hours. I love this product!
on March 8, 2014
Fit Flop makes the most comfortable, good for you shoes out there! I have totally flat feet that are also extremely wide but only a size 5 1/2 - 6, so finding shoes that fit right is incredibly difficult for me. I need the support the most with my feet being flat, and Fit Flop does that for me! Although they do not come in half sizes as far as I know, the size 6 works just fine for me. Not only are these shoes good for me, but there are so many styles to choose from and these are great looking! True to color. I also have the black pair. I live in Florida, so Fit Flops are on my feet EVERYDAY! I have two pairs of Cha Cha's as well! Since I do where Fit Flops daily, the support in them does ware out but it takes about a year and a half, which is actually super good in my book! I highly recommend these shoes and this brand for everyone, especially people like me, with feet issues!
on July 14, 2015
This is my 4th pair of FitFlops...I LOVE THEM!!!

They are so comfortable, I can wear them all day long. Although my podiatrist prefers that I don't wear flip flops, if I'm going to wear something other than an athletic shoe with an insert, he's happy with my choice.

In an athletic shoe, I have to buy a Size 8; however, with FitFlops, Size 7 fits perfectly.

I hope they continue to make these so my feet will be happy forever. :)
on August 20, 2013
I usually wear a size 10-11 and I have an extremely narrow foot with the depth narrow also. This pair of FitFlops has to be marked incorrectely in the package that I received. The shoes have to be at least a size 11, although it is marked a size 10. I usually wear a size 10 in flip flops so the width is more narrow to my feet. It is extremely difficult for me to buy shoes that fit correctly to my feet. It has been this way my entire life and I have always required more expensive shoe because of this. Companies tend not to cater to people with long narrow feet and also a narrow depth. Also companies do not usually make 1/2 sizes after a size 10. I received 2 more pair of these exact shoes from the FitFlop company itself, and the size 10 they sent me is considerably shorter in length and narrower in width. Amazon needs to resize the shoes that were sent to me. Although I love these shoes, I will have to send these shoes back for a complete refund. Just letting you know. Thanks Amazon!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.