Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 883 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 914 reviews
on May 5, 2016
I wore these to the grocery store this evening....they are the correct size but wouldn't stay on my feet! I had to shuffle up and down the aisles just to keep them on! I love fit flops and have about 8 pair. Have never had this trouble before! Wish I could return them but wore them once. Will think twice about buying fit flops again.
on August 15, 2014
I have been wearing Fit Flops slippers in my home for 6 years now and I love them. I walk through the door with my back aching and step into my slippers and it's the way your body feels when it finally lies down on a downy soft bed after a long day.
I've been having a challenge with my back for some time now and walking long distances has always resulted in barely making it home before my legs give out. On a recent trip to Italy, another lady had these very shoes and she zoomed along on our walks while I lagged behind because my back hurt so much. I was so intrigued when she told me that she had back problems, too, when walking until she got these shoes. I ordered them on Amazon from Italy and they were waiting for me here when I returned home. Yesterday, I took a long walk in them and was elated to see that I never once had a problem with my legs or back and returned home, still with a lot of energy. They fit a little loose for my size, but I don't notice it much when I'm walking so maybe that is part of the design. I've already ordered another pair in a different style and will be ordering this style in another color, I love them so much!
on April 30, 2015
Most comfortable shoe I ever owned, thanks to the microwobbleboard last with generous fit. Discreet shimmer dresses up the shoe elegantly.

This shoe puts an end to metatasalgia (ball of foot pain). Excellent for a high arched foot. As a result of the perfect comfort of these shoes, I now have fouteen pairs of Fitlop sandals and boots.

Fitflop makes a number of different soles and it is absolutely necesaary to read the information on their site to understand which shoe has which sole. There isn't enough information on Amazon to grasp this. This fact accounts for the different widths and cushioning of various Fitflop shoes.

As to size issues, there are some with this line. I generally order two sizes in their boots to replicate a shoe store experience, keeping those that fit best. I like being able to compare them, often with the addition of a sheepskin inner sole by Overland. But have not found size issues with this style. The six is perfect for me.
on May 23, 2015
Finally got a pair of sandals that fit my feet well, 11W, are comfortable, and look great. I waited to order these sandals and finally broke down and purchased them. I should have purchased them sooner. They are wonderful. I am in my 60's and do not use hi heels anymore. These fit my feet wonderfully. At first I used them around the house to get a feel for them. I loved them instantly. Have used them to go shopping and did alot of walking with them. Not a single complaint from my feet. My mom of 92 yrs wears them all the time, she loves them too. I will be buying more of them in different colors. Finally happy with my footwear!!!!! Yippee let's go shopping at the mall.
on June 12, 2013
Great fit . Great look. Wear them everyday. People's comment "I love those shoes"I ordered them online because its a pain to located them in stores. I've been wearing FF for awhile now. They have great cushioning for old feet.
on March 27, 2016
I looove FitFlops brand. I have about four pair. They do tend to have a bit of extra room in the strap area. However, I have never felt like they were going to come off, or I was going to 'walk out' of them. As long as I don't try to run in them, I'm confident in the feel and fit. I have plantar fasciitis, and FitFlops are hands down the very best shoes for me. I generally wear and 8 or 8.5, and get the 8s. They are the most comfortable shoes in the world.
on June 23, 2017
Did I say comfortable? Old feet needed these. I love fitflops and have been a fan for over 5 summers. I decided to give this style a try since they came in navy blue. I may have to order all new because they are more comfortable than the between the toe style. The height of the sole is an added bonus for a short girl.
on June 24, 2017
i love this sandal. i cannot wear closed shoes due to a list of issues, including surgery on both feet. i have several fitflops. loyal to brand. this one, gorgeous. enough bling to wear to an august wedding, which was my plan. unfortunately, the toe strap is much too wide. foot just flopped around. thought about somehow shortening it up, but the instep strap is a bit high for my foot. thought it would just rub and blister. so, ultimately, sadly, returning. if the loose strap, which many others have noted as well, is ever fixed...i would absolutely order again.
on November 12, 2015
Bought the same exact shoe at a big name department store about 2 years ago. I wore them daily because they were sooo comfortable, which is why I went ahead and bought the same exact ones again. Unfortunately the rhinestones on this pair bought via amazon are not as shiny and not as neatly placed on straps. You can see glue strands. Fit is the same but quality of stones is poor. Not at all as glittery as my original pair. It was disappointing but I am keeping them, they are too comfy and not worth the hassle of returning.
on April 27, 2017
My FitFlop Women's Flare Slide Sandal Supernavy , 7M, fit me perfectly, like my FitFlop Lulu slides do.
These shoes are awesome! This 74 yr. old woman with osteoarthritis in my body (feet also!), are the only shoes that I can wear comfortably all day long!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.