BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 17, 2014
Love Fitflops however the 'Flare' style has a narrower foot bed so I had to return these and order the 'Rokkit' style instead.
on June 9, 2013
FitFlop seems to offer 2 different footpads which are very different. Flare 2 has the newer style footpad which runs smaller and narrower. I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide and my toes hung off the side of the size 7 Flare 2; it was also a bit too short. I tried the size 8 but it was a bit too long but still narrow and was loose under the toe strap. My biggest complaint is that the foot pad is harder than my other FitFlops so it doesn't give the same arch support. I like the footpad that has both a horizontal and vertical impression in the toe pad (original fit?) while the newer styles have a single arc impression in the toe pad. The single arc style runs shorter and narrower than the original fit but is probably is true to size in length. I have heel pain so the harder footpad doesn't work for me. I have 6 pairs of size 7 FitFlop sandals (original fit) and love them.
44 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2015
This is my fourth pair of fitflops. I usually wear a size 8.5, but the size 8 just fits me without my toes or heel hanging off.

There has only been one pair of fitflops that I didn't like. This design, where the top of the fitflop is triangular, is my favorite design (I didn't like a skinnier rectangular design that I didn't find comfortable).

I loved the neutral color. I could do without the bling, but I don't mind it. I forgot how good a new pair of fitflops feels (I've had my other pairs for years, so they are pretty worn). I loved them so much, I invested in a fifth pair! It's taking all my self control to not buy a 6th pair right now.

I wore fitflops through all three of my pregnancies, and I wear them when I will be on my feet all day or walking outside. I have never gotten a blister from walking in these shoes.
on April 29, 2016
Very Comfortable. This is my third pair of Fit Flops, this pair is by far the most comfortable, comparing to the Cha Cha style and Skinny. I have a narrow foot and these just hug my foot nicely, the upper is very soft microfiber lined and the outer is suede. Wondering if they will stretch as I wear them more, yet to be seen, but they are super comfy! I love the bling also. As far the foot bed I would say that it does seem to run a bit narrow and the size may run a tad bigger but not much. I wear a 6-6 1/2, I ordered a 6 and they fit perfect. I would definitely recommend.
on July 15, 2017
I am giving FitFlop Women's Flare Thong Sandal, Black size 6 & size 7 have to narrow of a footbed. I am a little person only 5ft in stature and about 130 lbs. So, I am not a big girl body wise either. I have always worn at least a 6 1/2 with a normal size foot bed. I do not have wide feet and have never had wide feet. Except, when My Weight got up to a size 14, and I had Low Thyroid Issues. I have not seen size 14 since 2002, when I started on my Thyroid medication, I am right now a size 4 petite, so my feet are not fat. Anyway, I first bought the size 6, because my last pair of Womens's Rokkit Flip Flop,Cosmic Purple,36-37 M EUR/6 B(M) US, Which were a size six and the foot bed was perfect. My little toe does not fall of my Size 6 Rokkit Flip Flop Cosmic Purple sandales. Anyay, when size 6 sandal came in I found that they ran short in length compared to the Rokkit Flip Flops that I own and the foot bed was narrow, my small toe fell of the side of the sandal. I don't care for that look. So, I returned them for a size 7 hoping that the foot bed would be a bit wider. It was not. The length was ok, BUT my little toe was still falling off the side of the shoe. To me that is very ugly. Although, I did like the looks of these shoes, they are very cute and Stylish and had my little toe not fallen of the side of the shoe I would have kept them in the size 7. So, I gave these Sandals 1 star for how cute they are and they are also well made, I think they would last a long time just like my Purple Rokkit Flip Flop Cosmic Purple which I have had for several years now. So, that why I gave one more Star. But because they do not fit right and the foot bed is too narrow, and cannot give these shoes any more stars. The foot bed is not a normal width size and I am comparing to other Sandals the Rokket Flipflops and other sandals I have in my closet that have a normal size width. So, I think I think FitFlop manufactures need to check out the machines that are making these shoes. I think they are missing the mark in what a normal width size is or is supposed to be. I am almost 60 years old and have bought many many shoes throughout my life time. Someone has gotten it wrong. It's too bad they couldn’t go back to making different width sizes. They used to label the width of shoes as A, B, C, D, E, or F. I was usually a "B". Anyway, I can only give two stars. And I hope this help others. I would like to give the other 3 stars to Amazon for their easy return policy. It made it easy to try on these Sandals and then send it back and get the next size and then send it back again. So, they get the other 3 stars, instead of FitFlop.
on June 10, 2017
Great, comfortable pair of shoes. I have plantar fasciitis in one foot and it can be very difficult to find affordable shoes that don't agitate it. Thick, rubbery soles with arch support work the best for me. These shoes fit the bill perfectly! Not crazy expensive (like vionic) and cut to look at. I took one star off because the black on the leather/fabric that goes in between the toes rubbed off on my foot! I had to use alcohol to clean it off!
on May 15, 2017
This is at least my 5 th pair of fit flops and I love them all. Living in Florida, I only wear these sandals all year long. These blue sparkly ones go well with most of my wardrobe and they are quite dressy looking. Caveat: although I marked fit as expected, these sandals do run large and I ordered a size 7, though normally I wear a size 8. The size 7 fits great.
on April 17, 2017
I've only worn them a few times so far but they fit nicely and are comfy. Even though they are glittery on top they still are casual looking, not really meant for dress up. Still having a hard time paying these prices. That's why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. I do have another pair I bought many years ago at Disney (when the shoes I was wearing at the time broke) and I still use them as my theme park walking shoes. That's how comfy they are.
on June 1, 2016
Love, love, love these sandals! I bought a pair two years ago, and they're still holding up fine after heavy use for two summers (and we have long summers here in California) I like them so much I just ordered another pair, just in case they're not making this style any more if and when the first one eventually wears out. These are stable, comfortable, and pretty! Sparkly without being too glitzy. The heel height is nice, and the sole is designed the height of the heel doesn't tip you forward. The toe post is comfortable. The footbed is firm but not too stiff, and after awhile it gives a little and molds slightly to your feet, which makes them even more comfortable. Five stars for sure!
on June 17, 2013
This is probably my 6th or 7th pair of Fit Flops, but my first with bling on it. Wasn't too sure how I would like it but love and love the added height versus the other Fit Flops I have. This brand is very comfortable, no break in period needed. I normally wear a 7.5 M and the 7 always fits in Fit Flops. I'm sure I will see many years of wear from this shoe. My first pair was purchased about 5 years ago and I still wear them. Great, great shoe for the warmer weather.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.