Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,065 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,103 reviews
on July 17, 2014
Love Fitflops however the 'Flare' style has a narrower foot bed so I had to return these and order the 'Rokkit' style instead.
on June 9, 2013
FitFlop seems to offer 2 different footpads which are very different. Flare 2 has the newer style footpad which runs smaller and narrower. I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide and my toes hung off the side of the size 7 Flare 2; it was also a bit too short. I tried the size 8 but it was a bit too long but still narrow and was loose under the toe strap. My biggest complaint is that the foot pad is harder than my other FitFlops so it doesn't give the same arch support. I like the footpad that has both a horizontal and vertical impression in the toe pad (original fit?) while the newer styles have a single arc impression in the toe pad. The single arc style runs shorter and narrower than the original fit but is probably is true to size in length. I have heel pain so the harder footpad doesn't work for me. I have 6 pairs of size 7 FitFlop sandals (original fit) and love them.
44 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2015
I am usually a 7 1/2 with a decent arch but after reading the reviews decided to order a size 8 (this style runs small and narrow).

After trying them on I realized that size 8 fit me but the footbed is sunken in the middle to hug your heel and since it was so narrow the raised sides made it uncomfortable. I am going to buy the FitFlop Rokkit instead since the reviews state the footbed is more wide in that style (like the original FitFlop), also that style looks similar to this FitFlop Flare with both having Sparkles adorning the top.

After wearing it for a month I realized the footbed has taken the shape of my feet. It fit perfectly and loosened a little up top which made it a perfect and very comfortable fit. I highly recommend and this model and I am ordering another one now.

PS The original FitFlop is my all time favorite flip-flop, the first pair I owned lasted 6 YEARS and were comfortable until the day the bottom began to tear.
on April 1, 2014
UPDATE: 6/23/2015 - I own these in tan and they fit great. So I tried one more time. This black pair that came is a WINNER! Ahhhh, the footbed on these is heaven and the black is GORGEOUS! So happy I tried again and now have my beautiful black rhinestone bedazzled Fitflops! LOVE THEM!

I have purchased 7-8 pair ( I lost count) of Fitflops all total in the last 6 months. I notice that quite a few of the reviews complain about the same thing I experienced. The fit is totally inconsistent. One pair, the strap going over the foot fit nicely on one foot, but was too loose on the other foot. Another pair, I couldn't even get my feet into the straps were so tight. Another pair, brand new from Fitflop the leather strap across the foot was so darn high that my feet both slid forward into toe strap causing irritation between my toes, and I have lived in flip flop style shoes since a little girl. But the sole on this new pair was absolutely cushy! Comfortable sole, but can't wear the shoes! I finally called Fitflop to speak to someone and she's like, well the company knows and we're trying to adjust them so they are what people want. I told them if they didn't fix the inconsistencies, they're already losing customers. I LOVE the shoes and the concept, but sick of getting excited about getting a pair, then having to send them back. Good thing I have PRIME from Amazon cause they offer free shipping both ways or I'd have quit a long time ago. 4 pair came from here and 3 of them went back. One of the drawbacks of shopping online, but I like the convenience of not having to go anywhere!
on July 29, 2015
This is my fourth pair of fitflops. I usually wear a size 8.5, but the size 8 just fits me without my toes or heel hanging off.

There has only been one pair of fitflops that I didn't like. This design, where the top of the fitflop is triangular, is my favorite design (I didn't like a skinnier rectangular design that I didn't find comfortable).

I loved the neutral color. I could do without the bling, but I don't mind it. I forgot how good a new pair of fitflops feels (I've had my other pairs for years, so they are pretty worn). I loved them so much, I invested in a fifth pair! It's taking all my self control to not buy a 6th pair right now.

I wore fitflops through all three of my pregnancies, and I wear them when I will be on my feet all day or walking outside. I have never gotten a blister from walking in these shoes.
on April 29, 2016
Very Comfortable. This is my third pair of Fit Flops, this pair is by far the most comfortable, comparing to the Cha Cha style and Skinny. I have a narrow foot and these just hug my foot nicely, the upper is very soft microfiber lined and the outer is suede. Wondering if they will stretch as I wear them more, yet to be seen, but they are super comfy! I love the bling also. As far the foot bed I would say that it does seem to run a bit narrow and the size may run a tad bigger but not much. I wear a 6-6 1/2, I ordered a 6 and they fit perfect. I would definitely recommend.
on January 9, 2017
Afraid I'm going to have to return the Flare (I tried and returned the Lulu a while ago). Am on my 3rd pair of Fitflop Walkstars (original version), which, like me, are not getting any younger. I don't want to contemplate life w/o my Walkstars, the most comfortable footwear I have ever owned (a reason to get out of bed in the morning), but I don't know where to turn when the thong rips out, as sooner or later, it must.
I can't find Walkstars in stock anywhere, and neither the Flare nor the Lulu feels anything like. I fear that their hard insoles and shorter footbeds
(the Flare is inches shorter than my Walkstars, measured sole to sole) are par for the course of the newer styles, which not only fail to provide the comfort of the Walkstar, but which are even a little less comfortable than most shoes. Anyway, I'm getting desperate. Can anyone at the company advise concerning the changes? Are there any plans to reintroduce the original Fitflop?
on July 15, 2017
I am giving FitFlop Women's Flare Thong Sandal, Black size 6 & size 7 have to narrow of a footbed. I am a little person only 5ft in stature and about 130 lbs. So, I am not a big girl body wise either. I have always worn at least a 6 1/2 with a normal size foot bed. I do not have wide feet and have never had wide feet. Except, when My Weight got up to a size 14, and I had Low Thyroid Issues. I have not seen size 14 since 2002, when I started on my Thyroid medication, I am right now a size 4 petite, so my feet are not fat. Anyway, I first bought the size 6, because my last pair of Womens's Rokkit Flip Flop,Cosmic Purple,36-37 M EUR/6 B(M) US, Which were a size six and the foot bed was perfect. My little toe does not fall of my Size 6 Rokkit Flip Flop Cosmic Purple sandales. Anyay, when size 6 sandal came in I found that they ran short in length compared to the Rokkit Flip Flops that I own and the foot bed was narrow, my small toe fell of the side of the sandal. I don't care for that look. So, I returned them for a size 7 hoping that the foot bed would be a bit wider. It was not. The length was ok, BUT my little toe was still falling off the side of the shoe. To me that is very ugly. Although, I did like the looks of these shoes, they are very cute and Stylish and had my little toe not fallen of the side of the shoe I would have kept them in the size 7. So, I gave these Sandals 1 star for how cute they are and they are also well made, I think they would last a long time just like my Purple Rokkit Flip Flop Cosmic Purple which I have had for several years now. So, that why I gave one more Star. But because they do not fit right and the foot bed is too narrow, and cannot give these shoes any more stars. The foot bed is not a normal width size and I am comparing to other Sandals the Rokket Flipflops and other sandals I have in my closet that have a normal size width. So, I think I think FitFlop manufactures need to check out the machines that are making these shoes. I think they are missing the mark in what a normal width size is or is supposed to be. I am almost 60 years old and have bought many many shoes throughout my life time. Someone has gotten it wrong. It's too bad they couldn’t go back to making different width sizes. They used to label the width of shoes as A, B, C, D, E, or F. I was usually a "B". Anyway, I can only give two stars. And I hope this help others. I would like to give the other 3 stars to Amazon for their easy return policy. It made it easy to try on these Sandals and then send it back and get the next size and then send it back again. So, they get the other 3 stars, instead of FitFlop.
on April 1, 2016
I have some diabetic neuropathy and a metatarsal neuroma which is just a growth on a nerve in the behind my toes. My podiatrist said these shoes are just what I need. Since I started wearing them all the time (I was a bare foot person) my feet are much better and I can walk in these all day without pain.
on June 10, 2017
Great, comfortable pair of shoes. I have plantar fasciitis in one foot and it can be very difficult to find affordable shoes that don't agitate it. Thick, rubbery soles with arch support work the best for me. These shoes fit the bill perfectly! Not crazy expensive (like vionic) and cut to look at. I took one star off because the black on the leather/fabric that goes in between the toes rubbed off on my foot! I had to use alcohol to clean it off!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.