Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 6, 2016
I have worn FitFlops for years now and always purchase the same size. This pair was shorter and narrower than any others. The length isn't too short, but my foot is wide and these shoes even looked too narrow. However, they felt comfortable enough that I considered keeping them anyway because I do love the material and color of this shoe. I have decided to send this pair back and will order in the next larger size. Hopefully they won't be too large so that I'm tripping over them. Would love to find Fitflops in half sizes...

Adding several photos attempting to show difference in sizes of old style versus new style. I think the older shoe is obvious in most of the photos, but just in case, the solid black shoe is the older one. In the photo that shows only the bottoms or soles of the shoes, the older one is on the left.
11 comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2013
FitFlop seems to offer 2 different footpads which are very different. Lulu has the newer style footpad which runs smaller and narrower. I usually wear a 7 1/2 wide and my toes hung off the side of the size 7 Lulu; it was also a bit too short. I tried the size 8 but it was a bit too long but still narrow and was loose under the toe strap. My biggest complaint is that the foot pad is harder than my other FitFlops so it doesn't give the same arch support. I like the footpad that has both a horizontal and vertical impression in the toe pad (original fit?) while the newer styles have a single arc impression in the toe pad. The single arc style runs shorter and narrower than the original fit but is probably is true to size in length. I have heel pain so the harder footpad doesn't work for me. I have 6 pairs of size 7 FitFlop sandals (original fit) and love them.
55 comments| 165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 24, 2016
I wear a size 7 in most every shoe but the 7 in this pair of Fit Flops was a full size too large. After exchanging for the 6 I'm happy. This pair is to replace a pair I purchased about five years ago...those are tired and a bit stretched now but still giving their all in the yard. This brand is definitely worth the money! They look nice and have enough support to stand in or walk in all day. I paid $40 for a different brand and they are far inferior in comfort and support.

Thank you to Amazon for immediate turnaround on getting me the size 6!
on October 29, 2017
Love fitflops. These are very comfortable and reasonably priced. Can walk and stand all day in them. As others have advised, be sure to go to their website and print out size chart. Their diagram showed that I should order a whole size smaller than my normal size. They fit perfectly but had I ordered my normal size they'd be way too big. Also antique white is not white at all, that name is misleading, they are beige or tan. Still a neutral color but definitely not white.
on June 26, 2017
This FitFlop is not as comfortable as the original FitFlop Walkstar, but, the original Walkstar is no longer available. I guess FitFlop stopped making them. This Lulu suffices as a substitute. It is a bit harder, but seems fairly comfortable. (I've only had it a few days.) I have a small foot, and it fits true to size 5. I'ts OK since I can no longer purchase the original. I could send it back, but I'm keeping it. It's better than anything I've found in the stores.
on August 10, 2017
My sister loaned me a pair of her FitFlop flipflops when she was visiting, and I -- out of character for me -- walked around all day with no sciatic nerve pain! I was hooked and ordered a pair for myself. I ordered the same size as my sister's -- size 10 -- unlike the style my sister has, these are a tad roomy over the top of the foot, but given this is a warm weather shoe, it's fine, and in a flipflop, I actually prefer a longer foot bed. It was a great find for me.
on May 12, 2017
I've worn this style before but this particular shoe was a little snug. I was choosing between several styles so I choose to return this shoe. I'm sure I will buy Lulu again, just not today. It's not unusual for the same style to fit a teeny bit differently. I've owned around 16 pairs of Fitflops over the past 8-ish years. It's the only sandal I wear. Life is too short to wear uncomfortable shoes. Fitflops are great! I have the clogs too.
on September 28, 2017
They fit fine and look good. I ordered a half size smaller and the size is perfect. They are my first pair of FitFlops and I had hoped they would be comfortable and offer good support. The support is fine but they are a little stiffer than I'd hoped. I'm keeping them and hoping they will become a little more comfortable after I've worn them for a while.
on September 24, 2014
These were ordered with two other pairs for a vacation. Had a great experlience with my first pair of fit flops and these felt perfect when I put them on for a road trip. After the second week, they were stretching wider and wider until I tripped on some cobblestones and broke my arm.
I threw them away that day and am now afraid to order more. It would seem they changed the material from the originals as my last pair I wore for five years and they fit the same all the time and did not stretch out.
Very sorry I bought these now.
on August 31, 2017
Extremely comfortable. This is my first pair of fit flops and now I understand what the fuss is about. The foot bed has a lot of give, the top of the sandal is a lined with a soft material. These are comfortable enough to walk long distances in and wear all day. These look a lot better than other "all day" sandals.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.