FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal,Strawberry,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD(TM) midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of triple-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to absorb shock, diffuse high-pressure spots, and make your feet feel amazing!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The first FitFlop sandal was sold in 2007, after Dr. David Cook and Darren James (biomechanists at London South Bank University LSBU) collaborated with Marcia Kilgore (an entrepreneur and multi-tasking mum) to create the world ’s first muscle-activating flip flop. Built with simple sport y looking upper straps and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard midsole, the concept was a phenomenal – and global – success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how ‘fantastic’ FitFlop™ sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered our Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection. Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix midsoles, FitFlop’s goal is to create fun, energizing, beautiful shoes that – when you wear them – make you feel like you’ve got the world at your feet.
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.1 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0024RASZY
- Item model number: ffws3jSTBRY5
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
FitFlop sandals are the only brand I wear. They are very comfortable for all-day wear and although a bit pricey, they last for a while. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Stephanie H.
I love my Fit-Flops! They provide great arch support and are my favorite sandals to wear in the summer. If they weren't so expensive, I'd get a few more.Published 9 months ago by Debbie Green