Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 8, 2015
I have been looking for a replacement for the Merrell Gardena Thongs I've worn for a decade which have been replacement by their "Grace" shoe which has inadequate arch support. I found these in Marathon, Florida, in the tourist land of the keys and although they felt very comfortable when I tried them on, I was unwilling to spend over $100 on shoes I wasn't sure I would like at a location where they could not be returned. I found them on Amazon at a much more reasonable price and ordered them. I wear a size 9, but had to order an 8 because they were so large. My foot is on the large side of a B or Medium width, with Wide shoes usually being too wide for me and the right shoe was a little wide on me and has stretched out with six or sevens days wearing them. They are still incredibly comfortable, but I couldn't wear these if I was walking all day because of the looseness in the width. Unfortunately, that means I won't use them when I travel as I'd hoped. If these ran true to size and width, without the almost immediate stretching, they'd get five stars from me.
on March 13, 2014
I got this sandal (Yoko) for my sister-in-law. I would give this shoe a five star rating but for the fact that it does not come in half-sizes. Her foot is an 8 1/2 US but the size 8 Yoko was too small, even though reviewers have said that it runs long. I got it on a special sale so when I wanted to exchange the shoe for a 9, the price had jumped almost $40 so a direct exchange was not possible and I had to go with another style. I wish that I had gotten the 9 in the Yoko the first time around but am hoping that she will like the Frou equally well. The Yoko is a really beautiful shoe and looks very nice on the foot. If you have a narrow foot and it fits you, I think you will enjoy this sandal a lot.
on May 5, 2014
I purchased the same shoe, same size, different color. It fit perfectly and was immediately comfortable. Liked them so much, I purchased these in black from Amazon. The black dye bled all over my feet each time I wore, and the thong portion severely cut my right toe. Disappointed, but I will still keep and wear a band aid, hoping the black dye will fade.
on October 12, 2014
these are awesome shoes for stability issues as I start to get clumsy over 40.
my 20 year old daughter says they look like special ed shoes, but I don't care. They work for me for balance and not falling! AND when I go to bed at night my feet are happy- and don't feel like an elephant stepped on them!
amazing. the original marketing was for FitFlops to make your legs pretty. Forget that. They are very stable. Highly recommend for not twisting ankles, or slipping off the side of your shoe, or having pain in your feet when you go to bed.
AWESOME shoe!!!
on May 17, 2016
I have 3 pair of fitflops and these are my favorites. They are adorable. I always order my true shoe size and they fit perfectly. Walk miles at a time and no blisters.
on December 9, 2014
I wore these shoes all summer. I loved them so much, I bought several more Fitflop brand shoes of different styles. These remain one of my favorite pairs because of the versatility of the color black and the extreme comfort while walking in them. I prefer to walk in these over sneakers or any other shoe. The embellishment is a little larger than I expected, or wanted, since I am not a frilly person, but it wasn't bad or very noticeable. The arch in these are perfect and more comfy than some of the other Fitflop styles.
on August 12, 2015
These are the cutest fitflops. They are so comfortable and I am hooked on the fitflop brand now. I can walk at work in them all day and my feet never hurt.
on June 3, 2014
I have at least 15 pair! They are the only shoe I can wear due to bunions and having had plantar fasciitis, so luckily there are many style choices because I don't have many shoe choices. And I should note that "fit as expected" to me means I always size down one size because I don't like the look of my sandals hanging out around my feet. In 90% of the styles that works out perfect.

One note: if you're looking for a true red, this isn't it. But it's such a good color that it goes with practically any shade between red and orange.
on August 9, 2015
I love Fit Flops and have gotten many pairs that have all had the same footbed in my size 11. These are running more narrow and my little toe wants to slide off the side. The style and color is great. It is feminine looking and sometimes looks dark blue to dark purple. The price was good so I will not return them for just the narrower footbed, but I will watch for future reviews for this problem. SLD
on August 26, 2014
I had to order a larger size in this style as they run smaller than the other Fit Flops. They are still wonderful. After having both feet fractured they are the only sandal I can wear. I have 3 pairs of sandals and 3 of the Fit Flop suede shoes. My feet would probably have been crushed instead of fractured if not for my suede Fit Flops. They have a thick sole that took a lot of the pressure when a car ran over my feet. A podiatrist told me one time they are actually very good for your feet.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.