Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 21, 2015
OK. I'll start this off by saying I have a variation of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. One of the symptoms is completely flat feet- zero arch. If I want to be comfortable at all while standing for any extended period of time, I have to wear shoes that accommodate specially made orthodics. This makes my heart cry in the summer.

That being said- these are WONDERFUL.

I wish, wish all of my heart, that I could spend my summers in flip flops, cute sandals, or barefoot. Until these- that was merely a pipe dream.

First off... They are comfortable! Short and long term. They offer support. Now- I am not saying they are a cure-all, and that they make my feet/legs/back as comfortable as sneakers w/my orthodics... But they are a close second. FitFlops are now my go-to summer shoes... and I have added them to my permanent rotation- with all of my other FitFlops!

They are sized a touch large. I usually wear anywhere between a 7-8- pending the shoe (and whether I can put my orthodics in them.) Usually I go for the 7.5, or 8. I ordered a 7 after reading the reviews stating they ran large. I was nervous that they would be too big... But, other than being a bit wide for my (super) narrow feet, they are perfect.

Second off- can we say adorable? These can be worn not only with jeans and a t-shirt, but with the little glitz, I can wear them with a nicer outfit. No old-lady orthopaedic shoes for me! (In my 30's, I'm not ready for the old lady footwear!)

I urge you, if you have issues wearing sandles, give these a try. They will change your summers forever.
53 helpful votes
54 helpful votes
on October 21, 2017
FitFlop Womens's Rokkit Flip Flop,Super Navy,6 M...These are my favorite FitFlop. . .I was so glad to find these, because they are the right width and my baby toe does not fall of the sandal. It is great for my arches and has plenty of support. My feet love these shoes. I have tried other Fitflops but the width is usually to narrow and my small toe wants to fall of, BUT FitFlop Womens's Rokkit Flip Flop,Super Navy,6 M...ARE PERFECT! Thank you for continuing to make these. I originally bought this same Fitflop several years ago, when you made dark purple FitFlop Womens's Rokkit Flip Flop,Super Navy,6 M...They lasted me for ever and I still have those pair in my closet and I still wear them they have not fallen a part. So, FitFlop Womens's Rokkit Flip Flop,Super Navy,6 M... are really sturdy sandals and will out last anything, I bought before. They also a great for long walks, such as 4 miles or even Disneyland or Universal Studios, which I have done. NO Blisters or rubbings and my feet don't hurt. So, I love these Sandals. To help others, . I usually wear a 6.5 B. and occasionally I have to go up to a size 7 B. I do not have fat feet, but the widest part of my foot is 4 inches, while the length of my foot is 9.3/9.4 Inches long, So, I can buy a Size 6 M in the FitFlop Women's Rokkit Flip Flop. NO Overhang of toes and there is more than enough room for my whole foot. Other FitFlops I CAN NOT do this. I wish FitFLop would go back to the old sizing of the Rokkit, The Rokkit are the only FitFlop, I can fit in properly and I know one day they are going to get rid of these. I hope not for a long time.
on April 28, 2017
I read a review that said Rokkit is best for wide feet (which mine are) and this one fit perfectly! I normally wear a 9 or a 9 1/2 but since these only come in whole sizes, I measured my foot. It came out to a 9 on the chart and it is the perfect size. It doesn't let my feet pronate and was comfortable all night at an event, despite being the first time I wore them. The heels is really cushioned for those with heel spurs. These are better than my Vionics! I'm off to order another pair. Now I just have to decide what color!
on June 3, 2017
I had a pair of Fitflops for seven years, yes 7 years. The thong between the toes finally broke. I went two years without a Fitflop Sandle because they were much more expensive then what I had paid 9 years ago. I gave in a bought this style of Fitflop as I am tired of my legs and back hurting after walking for just a few hours in a cheap wedged sandle. As soon as I put this shoe on I was like oh my gosh what a huge difference and feels so good on my foot. This style is perfect if you have a wider foot and order a size down. I usually wear a size 8 shoe and the 7 fits perfect. This sandle is well worth the price and I will never go without them again.
on January 15, 2017
I only have 14 pair, so that should give you an idea how much I like their thong sandals! Having had plantar fasciitis and now bunions, this is about the only shoe I can wear! Love the Navy blue as it is a true navy, and they are great with jeans with just a touch of bling, FitFlop seems to have a thing about blue, i.e., how about light blue? turquoise? aqua? Bring it on! For newbies, get a size down in their sandals or you will be disappointed. I wear a 9 in a closed shoe and an 8 in all my FitFlop sandals.
on June 1, 2017
For the last two months I have suffered from Plantar Facillis. I've spent hundreds of $ on shoes and other things.
THESE FITFLOPS ARE HEAVEN ON MY FEET. For those of you that have wide feet as I do, and for those of you who wear half sizes, DON'T WORRY. They fit. I wear 7.5 W, but these 7 Mediums fits great and there is no hang over on the sides and the arch support hits correctly.
If you are hurting from Plantar Facillis GET THESE FITFLOPS.
VINE VOICEon May 7, 2015
I have severe arthritis in my knees, so I wear good quality sneakers with orthotics most of the time but, when I want to wear a sandal or flip flop, it has to be one with some support or I am in pain before I even leave the house. I ordered these Rokkit Flip Flops in Silver Nova to use for pedicures, since they leave all my toes free for my nail tech to paint my toenails and are also pretty and supportive.

Every time I have worn these shoes, I not only get compliments on how pretty they are, but I get and questions about the brand and where I got them. They are very pretty. I love the gray with the silver sparkles...it goes really nicely together. Sharp looking for sure!

I usually suffer for several days after wearing any sandal or flip flop, and all my sandals and flip flops are very good quality. These I can wear most of the day, especially after a pedicure to give the polish time to dry and set really well, and not suffer too much. There have been days when I wore them and wasn't getting a pedicure and could have changed into sneakers when I got home, but forgot because the Fit Flops are comfortable.

For most people, who do not have severe pain in their joints, I think these could easily be worn all day long with no trouble.

I also love that the footbed is not completely flat and provides support. I usually can't wear most shoes without an orthotic insert to provide more arch support, but these are built to do that without adding anything.

I usually wear a size 6 in sneakers to allow for socks, but in flip flops and such, I can usually wear a 5 or 5 1/2. Since these shoes do not come in half sizes, I took a chance and went with a size 5. They are snug on my wide, chubby feet, but not over snug. I would rather them be a bit snug than so loose that I walk out of them, because that is even harder on my painful knees.

All in all, a good option for people who need more support than bargain store flip flops provide. And nice looking too!
on December 10, 2015
I have several pairs of FitFlops and I love them. I agree with a few other reviews that the "new" style runs way too narrow and my foot hangs over the edge. These are the original style and they fit perfectly. I normally wear a size 6 shoe and a size 5 FitFlop. I ordered these in a size 5 and they are great. I wish FitFlops would go back to the original styling going forward. I can wear these all day and not have foot pain. I highly recommend them.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on September 16, 2015
My feet hurt in most shoes, so I am limited to very few choices. I wore super high-heeled, beautiful shoes for most of my life and my feet are now ruined. I NEVER wore flats or even sneakers. Now the highest heel I can manage isn't really high and not very attractive.

Size wise, 8 is what I wear in some shoes. Other brands can be anywhere between 8 and 9. All FitFlop styles I've tried leave the perfect bit of room at the front (so that my toes are about an inch back). But some other styles may have a footbed that narrows more by on the sides, so that just the last toe(s) may come to the end or go over.

I just discovered FitFlops and now have 3 pair of Rokkits in pretty colors. They have a wide footbed and my toes don't go over the side, as is the case with many other sandals (including a couple of other FitFlop styles that are beautiul). I could almost never wear thongs either as the material between the toes always hurt, unless it's a soft fabric. But to my surprise, these shoes are comfortable and the 'toe piece' is o.k. I don't think I can walk for hours in these shoes yet, but maybe over time that will change. They're attractive and I'm very happy with Rokkit.
on September 16, 2014
I own 7 or 8 pairs of FitFlops in different styles. I' be been wearing this brand exclusevly for last 4 years. Yes they are pricy, but my first pair ( bought 4 years ago) is still looks new-ish and my feet (bad case of plantar faciatis from wearing cheap flip flops all Summer) never felt better! I love almost all their styles, and buy whatever is cheapest in my size. They run big, so I always get a size smaller and it's perfect. I have to say that this particular style is my favorite so far. Not too bling-y, just enough sparkle. I really wanted them in navy but not bad enough to pay a $100. 'Setteled ' on brown for less then 1/2 the price and couldn't be happier! The color is gorgeous, brown-is with reddish hints. Really pretty!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.