Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 999 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,043 reviews
on February 21, 2015
OK. I'll start this off by saying I have a variation of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. One of the symptoms is completely flat feet- zero arch. If I want to be comfortable at all while standing for any extended period of time, I have to wear shoes that accommodate specially made orthodics. This makes my heart cry in the summer.

That being said- these are WONDERFUL.

I wish, wish all of my heart, that I could spend my summers in flip flops, cute sandals, or barefoot. Until these- that was merely a pipe dream.

First off... They are comfortable! Short and long term. They offer support. Now- I am not saying they are a cure-all, and that they make my feet/legs/back as comfortable as sneakers w/my orthodics... But they are a close second. FitFlops are now my go-to summer shoes... and I have added them to my permanent rotation- with all of my other FitFlops!

They are sized a touch large. I usually wear anywhere between a 7-8- pending the shoe (and whether I can put my orthodics in them.) Usually I go for the 7.5, or 8. I ordered a 7 after reading the reviews stating they ran large. I was nervous that they would be too big... But, other than being a bit wide for my (super) narrow feet, they are perfect.

Second off- can we say adorable? These can be worn not only with jeans and a t-shirt, but with the little glitz, I can wear them with a nicer outfit. No old-lady orthopaedic shoes for me! (In my 30's, I'm not ready for the old lady footwear!)

I urge you, if you have issues wearing sandles, give these a try. They will change your summers forever.
on December 29, 2014
Since I have discovered Fitflops, I have worn nothing else, not even my Skecher GoWalk 1 & 2s. I got 4 more pairs for Christmas & I couldn't be more pleased. Although some of the styling is seemingly limited, there is no shoe out there (Clarks, Birkenstocks, Skechers, etc.,) that I have found that matches this for longevity of comfort. They have a "break-in period" according to box inserts, which I did a little bit with the first pair, but really it's personal preference. I have worn them all over DisneyLand & Christmas shopping, plus my house pair while I cooked, baked, decorated, wrapped, etc. I have told everybody I know about them, including buying my mom 2 pairs for Christmas. They do run big, & stretch. I normally wear an 8, which were my first pair. But all the others I have in 7. My mom regularly wears a 7, & the 2 pair I got her are 6. They will feel a bit snug at first with your heel right on the edge, but they settle in & feel good! =)
on April 28, 2017
I read a review that said Rokkit is best for wide feet (which mine are) and this one fit perfectly! I normally wear a 9 or a 9 1/2 but since these only come in whole sizes, I measured my foot. It came out to a 9 on the chart and it is the perfect size. It doesn't let my feet pronate and was comfortable all night at an event, despite being the first time I wore them. The heels is really cushioned for those with heel spurs. These are better than my Vionics! I'm off to order another pair. Now I just have to decide what color!
on May 27, 2017
I've love Fitflops & I have been wearing them for many years. When they first came out, they weren't that stylish, but now they have many different styles to choose from. This is the second pair of this particular style that I have purchased as I wore the other pair out. I would recommend when purchasing these shoes to buy a size smaller than you usually purchase to get a good fit.
on June 3, 2017
I had a pair of Fitflops for seven years, yes 7 years. The thong between the toes finally broke. I went two years without a Fitflop Sandle because they were much more expensive then what I had paid 9 years ago. I gave in a bought this style of Fitflop as I am tired of my legs and back hurting after walking for just a few hours in a cheap wedged sandle. As soon as I put this shoe on I was like oh my gosh what a huge difference and feels so good on my foot. This style is perfect if you have a wider foot and order a size down. I usually wear a size 8 shoe and the 7 fits perfect. This sandle is well worth the price and I will never go without them again.
on July 24, 2017
I like my FitFlops, but I don't love them. I can no longer walk barefoot, so flip flops are my go-to shoe to feel almost barefoot. I saw a friend in these and thought I'd try them. Although I like the look, and they look dressier than the average flip flop, they aren't the most comfortable I've worn. The FitFlop logo is molded into the heel, and (I know I sound like the princess and the pea) that is irritating on my heel. It's fine to wear for a short time, but after a while, it really bothers me. And second, the top of the shoe comes up too high for me and hits me at an awkward place on the top of my foot. These sandals have enough potential that I'm going to try to find a different style of FitFlop that works better for me, but for now, I'm still searching for the perfect sandal.
on January 15, 2017
I only have 14 pair, so that should give you an idea how much I like their thong sandals! Having had plantar fasciitis and now bunions, this is about the only shoe I can wear! Love the Navy blue as it is a true navy, and they are great with jeans with just a touch of bling, FitFlop seems to have a thing about blue, i.e., how about light blue? turquoise? aqua? Bring it on! For newbies, get a size down in their sandals or you will be disappointed. I wear a 9 in a closed shoe and an 8 in all my FitFlop sandals.
on June 1, 2017
For the last two months I have suffered from Plantar Facillis. I've spent hundreds of $ on shoes and other things.
THESE FITFLOPS ARE HEAVEN ON MY FEET. For those of you that have wide feet as I do, and for those of you who wear half sizes, DON'T WORRY. They fit. I wear 7.5 W, but these 7 Mediums fits great and there is no hang over on the sides and the arch support hits correctly.
If you are hurting from Plantar Facillis GET THESE FITFLOPS.
VINE VOICEon May 7, 2015
I have severe arthritis in my knees, so I wear good quality sneakers with orthotics most of the time but, when I want to wear a sandal or flip flop, it has to be one with some support or I am in pain before I even leave the house. I ordered these Rokkit Flip Flops in Silver Nova to use for pedicures, since they leave all my toes free for my nail tech to paint my toenails and are also pretty and supportive.

Every time I have worn these shoes, I not only get compliments on how pretty they are, but I get and questions about the brand and where I got them. They are very pretty. I love the gray with the silver sparkles...it goes really nicely together. Sharp looking for sure!

I usually suffer for several days after wearing any sandal or flip flop, and all my sandals and flip flops are very good quality. These I can wear most of the day, especially after a pedicure to give the polish time to dry and set really well, and not suffer too much. There have been days when I wore them and wasn't getting a pedicure and could have changed into sneakers when I got home, but forgot because the Fit Flops are comfortable.

For most people, who do not have severe pain in their joints, I think these could easily be worn all day long with no trouble.

I also love that the footbed is not completely flat and provides support. I usually can't wear most shoes without an orthotic insert to provide more arch support, but these are built to do that without adding anything.

I usually wear a size 6 in sneakers to allow for socks, but in flip flops and such, I can usually wear a 5 or 5 1/2. Since these shoes do not come in half sizes, I took a chance and went with a size 5. They are snug on my wide, chubby feet, but not over snug. I would rather them be a bit snug than so loose that I walk out of them, because that is even harder on my painful knees.

All in all, a good option for people who need more support than bargain store flip flops provide. And nice looking too!
on December 10, 2015
I have several pairs of FitFlops and I love them. I agree with a few other reviews that the "new" style runs way too narrow and my foot hangs over the edge. These are the original style and they fit perfectly. I normally wear a size 6 shoe and a size 5 FitFlop. I ordered these in a size 5 and they are great. I wish FitFlops would go back to the original styling going forward. I can wear these all day and not have foot pain. I highly recommend them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.