Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 978 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,015 reviews
on February 21, 2015
OK. I'll start this off by saying I have a variation of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. One of the symptoms is completely flat feet- zero arch. If I want to be comfortable at all while standing for any extended period of time, I have to wear shoes that accommodate specially made orthodics. This makes my heart cry in the summer.

That being said- these are WONDERFUL.

I wish, wish all of my heart, that I could spend my summers in flip flops, cute sandals, or barefoot. Until these- that was merely a pipe dream.

First off... They are comfortable! Short and long term. They offer support. Now- I am not saying they are a cure-all, and that they make my feet/legs/back as comfortable as sneakers w/my orthodics... But they are a close second. FitFlops are now my go-to summer shoes... and I have added them to my permanent rotation- with all of my other FitFlops!

They are sized a touch large. I usually wear anywhere between a 7-8- pending the shoe (and whether I can put my orthodics in them.) Usually I go for the 7.5, or 8. I ordered a 7 after reading the reviews stating they ran large. I was nervous that they would be too big... But, other than being a bit wide for my (super) narrow feet, they are perfect.

Second off- can we say adorable? These can be worn not only with jeans and a t-shirt, but with the little glitz, I can wear them with a nicer outfit. No old-lady orthopaedic shoes for me! (In my 30's, I'm not ready for the old lady footwear!)

I urge you, if you have issues wearing sandles, give these a try. They will change your summers forever.
on December 29, 2014
Since I have discovered Fitflops, I have worn nothing else, not even my Skecher GoWalk 1 & 2s. I got 4 more pairs for Christmas & I couldn't be more pleased. Although some of the styling is seemingly limited, there is no shoe out there (Clarks, Birkenstocks, Skechers, etc.,) that I have found that matches this for longevity of comfort. They have a "break-in period" according to box inserts, which I did a little bit with the first pair, but really it's personal preference. I have worn them all over DisneyLand & Christmas shopping, plus my house pair while I cooked, baked, decorated, wrapped, etc. I have told everybody I know about them, including buying my mom 2 pairs for Christmas. They do run big, & stretch. I normally wear an 8, which were my first pair. But all the others I have in 7. My mom regularly wears a 7, & the 2 pair I got her are 6. They will feel a bit snug at first with your heel right on the edge, but they settle in & feel good! =)
on July 23, 2015
First of all, the shoes are not brown. My pair is purple, and the rhinestones are a bright (not even remotely brownish) purple. The fit runs a little bigger than my other Fitflops, and the thong is attached to the top piece differently, and caused blisters on the toes on either side of the thong. Between the blisters and the brighter-than-expected color, this pair was a big disappointment to this Fitflop fan.
on April 28, 2017
I read a review that said Rokkit is best for wide feet (which mine are) and this one fit perfectly! I normally wear a 9 or a 9 1/2 but since these only come in whole sizes, I measured my foot. It came out to a 9 on the chart and it is the perfect size. It doesn't let my feet pronate and was comfortable all night at an event, despite being the first time I wore them. The heels is really cushioned for those with heel spurs. These are better than my Vionics! I'm off to order another pair. Now I just have to decide what color!
on May 27, 2017
I've love Fitflops & I have been wearing them for many years. When they first came out, they weren't that stylish, but now they have many different styles to choose from. This is the second pair of this particular style that I have purchased as I wore the other pair out. I would recommend when purchasing these shoes to buy a size smaller than you usually purchase to get a good fit.
on June 3, 2017
I had a pair of Fitflops for seven years, yes 7 years. The thong between the toes finally broke. I went two years without a Fitflop Sandle because they were much more expensive then what I had paid 9 years ago. I gave in a bought this style of Fitflop as I am tired of my legs and back hurting after walking for just a few hours in a cheap wedged sandle. As soon as I put this shoe on I was like oh my gosh what a huge difference and feels so good on my foot. This style is perfect if you have a wider foot and order a size down. I usually wear a size 8 shoe and the 7 fits perfect. This sandle is well worth the price and I will never go without them again.
on July 24, 2017
I like my FitFlops, but I don't love them. I can no longer walk barefoot, so flip flops are my go-to shoe to feel almost barefoot. I saw a friend in these and thought I'd try them. Although I like the look, and they look dressier than the average flip flop, they aren't the most comfortable I've worn. The FitFlop logo is molded into the heel, and (I know I sound like the princess and the pea) that is irritating on my heel. It's fine to wear for a short time, but after a while, it really bothers me. And second, the top of the shoe comes up too high for me and hits me at an awkward place on the top of my foot. These sandals have enough potential that I'm going to try to find a different style of FitFlop that works better for me, but for now, I'm still searching for the perfect sandal.
on January 15, 2017
I only have 14 pair, so that should give you an idea how much I like their thong sandals! Having had plantar fasciitis and now bunions, this is about the only shoe I can wear! Love the Navy blue as it is a true navy, and they are great with jeans with just a touch of bling, FitFlop seems to have a thing about blue, i.e., how about light blue? turquoise? aqua? Bring it on! For newbies, get a size down in their sandals or you will be disappointed. I wear a 9 in a closed shoe and an 8 in all my FitFlop sandals.
on October 7, 2015
I love the look of these, they r my new favorites. They are more a wine color, (even tho they are called chocolate), which is very very pretty. I am a size 10, and thats what i ordered and they fit perfectly. I love fitflops. Now own 3 pair and see more in my future.
review image
on June 1, 2017
For the last two months I have suffered from Plantar Facillis. I've spent hundreds of $ on shoes and other things.
THESE FITFLOPS ARE HEAVEN ON MY FEET. For those of you that have wide feet as I do, and for those of you who wear half sizes, DON'T WORRY. They fit. I wear 7.5 W, but these 7 Mediums fits great and there is no hang over on the sides and the arch support hits correctly.
If you are hurting from Plantar Facillis GET THESE FITFLOPS.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.