|Price:||$4.94 - $6.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Imported or made in the U.S.A.
- Keep your cash, credit cards, keys and other essentials safe in this water-resistant wrist wallet
- Stretchable polyester with zip closure
- Machine washable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your cash, credit cards, keys and other essentials safe in this water-resistant wrist wallet. Stretchable polyester with zip closure. Machine washable. 6-1/2" x 4".
- Shipping Weight: 1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014LEYQSM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 9, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The best thing about this one is it actually fits and doesn't feel like its going to fall off my wrists. I just purchased a second one to keep in my vehicle in the event I need to briefly visit a location and don't want to take in my entire purse, I can just stuff my vehicle key in there and my drivers license/credit cards and go.
I noticed that the zipper was a little hard to open and close, so I took a bar of soap and rubbed the zipper down on both fabric ends and now it opens and closes very smoothly.
I wish they made a beige/tan colored one that can blend in with natural skin color and the only one that was close enough was this gray color one.
I plan to use mine at night while walking when all I need is a key. But, I also purchased this for when I travel. I could have used this back in 2013 when I was in europe. A special/secret place to stash extra cash under your long sleeve shirts/jacket.
1. The material lS a breathable polyester. I specifically wanted to avoid 100% cotton because I will be wearing this wrist wallet when running, and cotton just soaks up sweat and stays damp...really uncomfortable. (LOL, you can always spot a newbie/clueless runner, because they're the ones wearing cotton t-shirts!)
1. The lilac zipper is a bit too feminine looking, wish they had gone with a neutral color like dark gray, black, or white instead. I didn't want to buy the black one because black doesn't show dirt but it does show salty sweat stains.
2. I have a smallish wrist for a man, and this wrist wallet still required a lot of effort to put on, you have to stretch and tug it pretty hard to get it over your fingers/palm onto the wrist. DEFINITELY not "one size fits all" as listed. Needless to say, aside from the tedium and annoyance, constantly stretching/tugging the fabric does not bode well for long term durability.
I realize "one size fits all" is more economical and easier from a stocking/sizing standpoint for the seller and manufacturer, but it makes this product pretty much unusable for anyone without a tiny wrist and hands---in other words, petite women. I can't imagine a man with beefier hands and wrists using this at all.
A much simpler solution would be to redesign this thing with some sort of velcro or buckle closure...not THAT would truly be "one size fits all," and I'd be happy paying an extra $5-10 for it.
it works okay.