Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $24.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smart Watch, One Size (S and L Bands Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||1.34 Inches|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Water Resistance Depth||50 Meters|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen, Buttons|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Track your all day activity, 24/7 heart rate, and sleep stages all with a 4 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Use 15 plus exercise modes to record workouts and connect to Smartphone GPS for more precise real time pace and distance
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather and more and get called, calendar, text, and app alerts
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies on android only
- Enjoy a slim, comfortable design with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch body that is swim proof (water resistant to 50 meters)
- Automatically track select sports and workouts with smart track and use female health tracking in the Fitbit app to log periods, symptoms and more
There is a newer model of this item:
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 4 cm
Compare with similar items
| || |
Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate, Alexa Built-in, 6+ Days Battery, Pink/Gold, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker Rosewood NFC
Fitbit Fitbit Versa 3, Black
Fitbit FB417BKNV Charge 4 Fitness Wristband - Storm Blue
|Sold By||Better Deals and More (SN Recorded)||✅ Blazing Prices||Triplenet Pricing INC||theopportunitynetwork||Timepiece Trading|
|Color||Marina Blue/Marina Blue Aluminum||Pink/Gold||Rosewood||Black Aluminum||blue|
|Screen Size||1.34 inches||0.49 inches||50||4 cm||50|
|Item Dimensions||1.94 x 4 x 8.9 inches||1.59 x 1.59 x 0.48 inches||1.43 x 0.69 x 0.4 inches||1.59 x 1.59 x 0.48 inches||9.72 x 1.13 x 0.49 inches|
|Item Weight||1.41 ounces||0.71 ounces||0.92 ounces||7.27 ounces||0.02 ounces|
From the manufacturer
What's in the box
Live your best life with the Fitbit versa family of health and fitness smartwatches. The versa lite edition includes core fitness and smart features like activity, sleep and heart rate tracking, notifications, apps and 4+ day battery life—plus bold color choices and an easy one button design. Fitbit versa includes all the features of lite edition plus music, on screen workouts, floors climbed and swim lap tracking. Finally, the versa special edition includes all the features of versa, plus a special woven band and on the go payments with Fitbit pay. Size small fits wrist 5.5" 7.1". Size large fits wrist 7.1" 8.7".
Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The main reason I went with the Fitbit Versa Lite is for the heart monitor and sleep tracking. I'm still trying to figure out the heart monitor and how it works. I've read that it can take up to three days for it to adjust to your rate. I haven't worn a watch in years so, for me, there is an adjustment of wearing something on my wrist almost all the time. If you want to wear for sleep tracking you can easily have the watch screen stay black for certain hours so that it's not turning on and off all night long.
As of right now I do like this tracker for the large easily visible screen, it is not cheap looking and the blue color looks much better in person. I will update as I go along.
I am not a tech savvy person, so it can be a little frustrating to set up the tracking. The battery life will depend on what you use the tracker for, the more stuff you want it to do (games, etc.) the shorter battery life. So far I am on day three and at 60% life.
The charging cradle: this is the most annoying accessory. The cord is attached to the bottom of the cradle not on the side. When you want to charge and attach the tracker it flops over to the side because the cord is on the bottom, it does not sit flat - what were they thinking? It also doesn't come with a wall plug for charging, only a USB connection.
I'm getting about 3 1/2 days on one charge. As of June 16 I'm getting about two days of battery life. The "always on" for the screen that is to stay off until you "flick your wrist" to turn on appears to have a mind of it's own. For me, I'm always researching and watching YouTube videos to try and figure out how to do things - there are no instructions included with the tracker just a message to go to the Fitbit website. Amazon won't allow me to respond to questions about the Lite even though I purchased direct from Amazon and not a third party seller - so frustrating.
Not compared to anything: tracks steps very accurately. I have measured against counting steps and steps recorded by phone and matches within 2 steps every time. Tracks heart rate, calories burned, active minutes, and sleep. You can add your water intake directly on the watch and view your calorie intake on the watch. You can view text messages, view and answer calls, and view other notifications that you normally get to your phone (ex: Ring, MyQ, Amazon).
You can choose an exercise on the watch and it keeps track of minutes, pace, and avg BPM. You can hit “relax” and it has a guided breathing segment to calm you. You can set alarms on the watch and view weather as well as the “leaderboard” which is your friends on Fitbit.
Compared to Apple Watch (series 1): both track steps, heart rate, calories burned, and active minutes. Steps and heart rate are about the same for both (both seem accurate). Apple Watch definitely is more precise on calories burned (Fitbit is way too high). Active minutes is more precise on Fitbit than Apple Watch (Apple Watch doesn’t give credit for exercise quite often).
Pro to an Apple Watch: you can text back. On the Fitbit, you can’t text back yet, but they are working on that feature for androids.
Pro to Apple Watch: you can add just about any app that’s on your phone to the watch. With Fitbit, you can only add what’s in the Fitbit OS to the watch.
These pros are nice, but not really necessary if your main focus is fitness. The Fitbit is much more in depth and has better long term goals for fitness as it shows you averages directly on the watch.
I have my Fitbit face to my Bitmoji and she’s always doing something different every time I look. It’s cute and a good way to stay motivated.
Overall, I like the Fitbit Versa (lite) better than the Apple Watch (series 1) for these reasons:
It’s lighter in weight
It tracks sleep/sleep patterns
The face has my Bitmoji
the Versa lite comes in really pretty colors
It’s water resistant (Apple Watch series 1 does nothing if there is a speckle of water on it)
More fitness geared than smart watch geared
Top reviews from other countries
What we are disappointed with is the lazy waste caused by sending everyone a small and a large strap. We were never going to need a large strap, so why do we have one? Do Fitbit really expect us, and all their customers, to immediately throw one strap in the bin? Why, at a time when there is so much concern about plastic waste and single use plastics would they do this? This is zero use plastic! Lazy and shameful. They always used to sell either small or large, why the change?
Honestly it's like the batteries are not even tested and I'm not the only one with the problem.
Back to my reliable Garmin.
Oh and my wife loves the colour (although I think it was just an excuse for more co-ordinated workout outfits myself.)
Overall an excellent watch, fitness tracker, and sleep tracker that is well made, has an easy and logical setup, a good companion app and looks good on the wrist.