Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $20.23 shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Black
|Price:||($289.50 / Count) + $4.64 shipping|
|Compatible Devices||IPhone 4s, IPad 3|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.25 x 0.75 x 2.25 inches|
About this item
- One syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet. Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Water Resistance: Charge has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Charge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal, or implanted medical device. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours. Battery life: up to 7 - 10 days. Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
Buy this product as Renewed and save $89.84 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fitness means being active, sleeping well, and eating smarter – and the Fitbit One helps you do all three. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep cycle to help you see how to sleep better; and it can even wake you in the morning without waking your partner. Your stats upload wirelessly via computer or select mobile devices (like the iPhone 4S). Powered by your stats, you can set goals, and track progress. Stay motivated by earning badges or connecting with friends for support or friendly competitions. Log food, work-outs and more. Bring greater fitness into your life – seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
From the Manufacturer
Keep it Clean: Regularly clean your band and wrist—especially after working out or sweating. Rinse the band with water or wipe it with a small amount of rubbing alcohol. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate skin. Always dry the band well before putting it back on. Keep it Dry: While Fitbit devices are water resistant*, it’s not good for your skin to wear a wet band for long periods of time. If your elastomer band gets wet—like after sweating or showering—rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist. Be sure your skin is dry before you put your band back on. Don’t Wear It Too Tight: Make sure your band isn’t too tight. Wear the band loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. If you use Fitbit products with Purepulse Heart Rate tracking, for better heart rate readings during exercise, we suggest wearing the band so it’s secure, but not too tight, and wearing the band higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). Lower the band on your wrist and loosen it after exercise. Give Your Wrist a Rest: Prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin, so give your wrist a break by removing the band for an hour after extended wear.
Manual [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.25 x 0.75 x 2.25 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item model number : FB103BK
- Department : Womens
- Batteries : 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : September 17, 2012
- Manufacturer : Fitbit
- ASIN : B0095PZHPE
- Best Sellers Rank: #52,739 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
• Make sure your band isn’t too tight. Wear the band loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. • If you use Fitbit Charge HR , Fitbit Blaze or Fitbit Surge , for better heart rate readings during exercise, we suggest wearing the band so it’s secure, but not too tight, and wearing the band higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). Lower the band on your wrist and loosen it after exercise.
• While Fitbit devices are water resistant*, it’s not good for your skin to wear a wet band for long periods of time. • If your elastomer band gets wet—like after sweating or showering—rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist. • Be sure your skin is dry before you put your band back on. If Fitbit Blaze gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then, and regularly clean your band and wrist. • Even though Fitbit Flex 2 is swim-proof, it’s important to thoroughly dry your classic elastomer band and tracker, and remove any debris from your device after wear in the water, to avoid skin irritation. Please note that non-elastomer accessories should not be worn in water.
Brand New. Sealed Original Packing. All items carry Manufacture Warranty. Original Packing. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.