FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSHow do I reset my tracker?
lf your tracker is not responding, it may be fixed by restarting.
- Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.
- Your Zip will now be reset. You will see your tracker's version number, followed by a series of Fitbit Smilies. When you tap your tracker, you should be able to navigate through the screens as you normally would.
How do I reinstall the battery?
To reinstall the battery in your Zip:
- Insert the battery door tool into the rear door slot of your Zip and turn it counter-clockwise to unlock the battery door.
- Remove the door and battery.
- Reinsert your battery with the positive (+) end facing up, and replace the battery door.
- Insert the battery tool and turn clockwise to lock the battery door. The door should be flush with the rear of the tracker.