Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker, Charcoal
|Price:||($184.95 / Count)|
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select bluetooth 4.0 smartphones or tablets
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges; Battery type: 3 volt coin battery
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iphone and android application
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Turn your everyday life into a fun path to fitness. Much more than a pedometer, zip tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit account. Whether online or through the Fitbit application, you can set goals and stay motivated to keep on your path to fitness with graphs, badges, and friendly competitions. Check to see how you compare with friends and family even provide a message to egg them on. Your stats wirelessly upload via computer or select mobile devices (like the iPhone 4S), so you will know in real time when you are close to a goal and when you've reached one.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSHow do I reset my tracker?
lf your tracker is not responding, it may be fixed by restarting.
- Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.
- Your Zip will now be reset. You will see your tracker's version number, followed by a series of Fitbit Smilies. When you tap your tracker, you should be able to navigate through the screens as you normally would.
How do I reinstall the battery?
To reinstall the battery in your Zip:
- Insert the battery door tool into the rear door slot of your Zip and turn it counter-clockwise to unlock the battery door.
- Remove the door and battery.
- Reinsert your battery with the positive (+) end facing up, and replace the battery door.
- Insert the battery tool and turn clockwise to lock the battery door. The door should be flush with the rear of the tracker.
Manual [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.25 x 1.25 x 1.75 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item model number : FB301C
- Department : Womens
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : September 17, 2012
- Manufacturer : Fitbit
- ASIN : B0095PZHZE
- Best Sellers Rank: #52,456 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
As is, all sales final.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside: I'm pretty sure I only paid around $50 in 2014. And this now very old model is currently almost $80. Still, he's worth it. Come soon, payday, and reunite us.
I called the fitbit people and they were nice. I sent them my zip and they sent me a new one. Huzzah! Mission accomplished. Except... two weeks into the new fitbit... battery died. AGAIN. So the product works fine, except every three weeks I need to buy a new battery. I still have the item, but am rather annoyed. I want my one back.
I think fitbit is trying to faze out the clip pedometers and go to just the wrist bands. Alas.
For me, this activity tracker works great.
I was hoping for improvement when Google bought it but no such luck.
The Play Store reviews are chock full of people experiencing the same problem. This is just a sub-par product.
I did manage to do one successful sync with a hammer before tossing the one that's at my current location into the garbage (as the photo shows). I'll do the same to the other tomorrow.
I've had 4 Zips. Three went kaput and I just lost the 4th, which was a warranty replacement. I like the device. I thought about replacing it, but I've already sunk over $150 on Zips that die far too young and get lost far too easily. I'm going to resist sinking even more money into this bottomless pit. The devices are too expensive to have a 6 month lifespan and/or fall off so easily. I've nearly lost them multiple times previously, just was lucky enough to feel it falling. I have no idea where the missing bright pink Zip is (2 green and 2 pink). I was not at home so it's gone forever.
Had to amend my review from 4 star. I think this is actually my 3rd Zip. After a year, it's going kaput. I put in a new battery 2 weeks ago and already I'm getting a low battery signal. The first battery lasted about 4 months, then each successive battery dies more quickly. The Zip works well, but doesn't have any durability. I don't think a year, sometimes 6 months, is a good lifespan for a product of this sort, especially as it literally seems to disintegrate the longer it's in use. And I have heard the same from other Zip owners. It's great but starts eating batteries and then dies.
My husband bought me a Fitbit Alta. I prefer the clip on style of the Zip, but it's just too expensive and annoying to keep replacing it. I definitely do not recommend this fitness tracker if you want one that will last longer than a year.
Edited to add: I contacted Fitbit and they are replacing the Zip - only the tracker, not the dongle or the clip case. I'm not expecting this new Zip to have any greater durability than the others, but at least I didn't have to spend more money for replacing it. I'm liking the Alta, but find wearing it as a bracelet isn't as comfortable as my good old Zip. I usually wear both of them but lately the Zip has been spacing out, losing thousands of steps and generally being about as useful as a cabbage. Expect to see another update if new Zip is better/worse/same as old Zip.
*************** original review
It's my second Zip - after a year of carrying it in a pocket or my bra, I think my body heat warped the case. Neither my daughter nor I could fit the battery cover on after changing out the battery. Nonetheless, I find carrying a pedometer to be quite motivating to get in the exercise I need. I take off my watch, any bracelets and all rings save my wedding band when I'm in my house, so I wasn't interested in the bracelet version. I carry the Zip in a pocket, clip it to a bra strap, sometimes drop it into my bra or bathing suit. The Zip has survived many an accidental pool dunking or machine washing. The acid green color makes it easier to find. Apologies for the random arrangement of my review - multitasking here.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.