Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fitbug ORB Activity Tracker - Retail Packaging - B..." and save 64% off the $49.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Fitbug ORB Activity Tracker - Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||$52.20 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Fitbug Orb tracks your steps, distance walked, calories burned and sleep and Compatible with iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c,iPod Touch(5th Gen),Samsung Galaxy S3,S4,S5,S4 mini,Motorola Moto G/X,LG g2/L90,Galaxy note 2/3,HTC ONE/M8, Nexus 4/5, Sony Xperia
- Send your steps and sleep data wirelessly to a compatible smartphone or tablet, or via an optional dongle(sold seperately on the fitbug website) which plugs into a PC/Mac
- The Fitbug Orb comes with your personal digital coach, which motivates you to move more, sleep better and eat well
- Compatible tablets are iPad 3rd and 4th Gen, iPad mini and air, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and 10.1, Samsung Galaxy tab 8.0,Nexus 7(2013)
- Please refer the User Manual under product description
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Fitbug Orb Bluetooth Activity Tracker
Meet your new secret weapon for getting healthy
Get into shape with the ultimate movement tracker--the Fitbug Orb. The Fitbug Orb tracks your steps, distance walked, calories burned and sleep 24/7. It measures all activity accurately using an advanced 3-axis accelerometer sending your steps and sleep data wirelessly to a compatible smartphone or tablet. Whether you want to lose weight, eat better, or sleep more, the Fitbug Orb makes it easy for you to track and meet your health and well-being goals.
The free access to Fitbug's online platform includes weekly newsletters about fitness, health and nutrition. With lifestyle advice, virtual walking challenges, and interactive social media, Fitbug will keep you motivated.
The Fitbug is compatible with the iPhone 4S or newer, iPad 3/Mini or newer, iPod Touch (5th Gen or newer) and leading Android devices running (OS v4.5 or newer, Bluetooth 4.0)
At a glance:
- Many wearable options--wristband, belt clip, or lanyard
- Choose between a hot pink, black or white Fitbug Orb
- Three different sync modes including On-demand, Beacon and Stream
The Fitbug Orb is a discreet, button-sized device that tracks your activity around-the-clock. From steps and aerobic steps to calories burned, distance walked and even your sleeping patterns.
The Fitbug Orb sends all your data wirelessly to compatible smartphones or tablets where it can be viewed on the Fitbug app. It is compatible with many iOS and Android devices.
Wear it your way:
Super-sleek and available in three eye-catching colors: white, hot pink and black, you can choose to wear the Fitbug Orb your way. With several accessories, including a wrist strap, belt clip, and lanyard, you can transform your Orb into a fashion statement or hide it discreetly under your clothing.
You'll receive weekly motivation that will help you achieve your health and wellbeing goals. The Fitbug Orb comes with access to Fitbug's online platform. Here you can log what you've eaten, set goals and track your activity. Fitbug calculates realistic targets for you to hit based on your information. You'll also receive a weekly newsletter filled with articles about health, well-being, nutrition and activity. With expert advice and information to keep you motivated in the right direction, Fitbug will help you get to where you want to be.
Get fitter, healthier and happier with Fitbug's newest activity tracker. The Fitbug Orb is a discreet, button-sized device that tracks your activity around-the-clock. From steps and aerobic steps to calories burned, distance walked and even your sleeping patterns, the Fitbug Orb sends all this data wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth Smart technology. You can then view all your progress in one place - on the Fitbug app, or on the robust Fitbug member portal. Super-sleek and available in three eye-catching colours: white, hot pink and black, you can choose how to wear the Fitbug Orb. With several different accessories, including wrist strap, belt clip, lanyard, which are included in the box in matching colors, you can transform your Orb into a fashion statement or hide it discreetly under your clothing. Push, stream or set up the 'Beaconing' mode for the Orb on the app; it's up to you to decide how to upload your steps and sleep data to the Fitbug account hosted on the Fitbug app. All it takes is a click of the button on the Orb to send your steps to the app. What's more, the Fitbug Orb comes with an online platform and your personal digital coach. Here you can log what you've eaten and set goals. Realistic targets are set for you to hit based on your information. You'll also receive encouraging nudges to keep you on track and a weekly newsletter called 'Bugzine', which features Fitbug's latest articles about health, well-being, nutrition and activity, plus a healthy recipe. With virtual walking challenges, Fitbug forums, expert advice and information, digital coaching alongside the Fitbug Orb to keep you motivated in the right direction.
Top Customer Reviews
3 stars for dead battery and because the wrist strap was off by nearly 1000 steps. If I have no problems with the belt clip, will keep as 3 stars. If I do have problems, will come back and edit.
Edit: Used with the belt clip on my right hip, and I guess it only calculated my right steps, not all steps. It's missing about half of what I walked today. No way in the fitbug app to manually edit steps taken (not that I can find, at least). Not happy with this purchase at all.
- extreme difficulty syncing to my Nexus 4 with up-to-date Android. I would literally spend 30 min at a time turing bluetooth on and off, pushing the button on the Orb, at times giving up. Why should it be so difficult?? This is a huge issue since the Orb doesn't have a screen, so the only way for me to know if I'm close to reaching my goal for the day is through phone sync.
- inaccuracy in steps measuring. I bought a cheap pedometer with a screen and wore it on one side of my hip and the Orb on the other for a couple days. One day, the difference was a few thousand steps (roughly 6K on the cheap one and 3K on the Orb.) Not acceptable. Other days, the difference was smaller, but I did not want to worry about not meeting my 10K goal for health benefit purposes just because of the malfunctioning device.
Another issue which, however, was not a dealbreaker, is the ease of setup. I tried doing it through the app, per the instructions, and what a pain it was.... First it refused to accept the device code. After about an HOUR of trying, I succeeded. Then it was stuck on the wrong state for the address, and no matter what I did, it did not want to choose Ohio. Then it marked me as male, and no amount of effort could convince the stupid drop-down box otherwise. I've never really seen this before -- you choose an option in the drop-down, and it stubbornly reverts to something else, over and over and over again. Same with a couple other things when setting up my profile through the app. Turns out that everything could've been done through the website with much ease, but for some reason there was no mention of it in the instructions.
On the positive side, support was great and I got responses to my email questions pretty fast.
I have since purchased a somewhat more expensive competitive product which has been extremely easy to use and to set up.
I really want this company to succeed, and was contemplating whether I should leave a negative review or not. Ultimately I decided that they should know about the numerous issues with their product. Hope they learn from their mistakes and from the competitors.
Update 3/15/16: I'm downgrading this item from 5 to 4 stars. There is one thing about it that aggravates me. Namely, when the clock strikes midnight, if you haven't uploaded your daily steps, it erases them. This makes it quite easy to miss recording a whole day's activities, like when I ride 50-75 miles on my bike and lose track of all of that activity. Otherwise, it works like a champ.