Fitflop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal,Mineral Red,11 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Our patent-pending, original MICROWOBBLEBOARD(TM) midsole technology fuses three diagonal sections of triple-density EVA into a single, seamless, underfoot platform to absorb shock, diffuse high-pressure spots, and make your feet feel amazing!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A masterpiece. (And likely the style responsible for widespread FitFlop fanaticism.) Clean lines, minimalist mod, sports-styled construction, our WALKSTAR 3 is that 'goes with anything you've got on' sandal that you're always happy you've got. Now in a variety of materials (bright patents, cracking metallics and neutral nubuck/leather). With our biomechanically engineered Microwobbleboard midsole.
FitFlop footwear is built with patent-pending, biomechanically engineered Microwobbleboard midsoles. Originally designed to activate leg muscles more, studies show they also offer excellent shock absorption and instant relief from underfoot pressure.
FitFlop footwear has the potential to increase muscle activity duration and workload, so should be used progressively. If you: a) have any health concerns, and/or b) are pregnant, and/or c) experience any discomfort as a result of wearing them, please consult a medical practitioner before starting or continuing to wear FitFlop footwear.
The first FitFlop sandal was sold in 2007, after Dr. David Cook and Darren James (biomechanists at London South Bank University LSBU) collaborated with Marcia Kilgore (an entrepreneur and multi-tasking mum) to create the world ’s first muscle-activating flip flop. Built with simple sport y looking upper straps and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard midsole, the concept was a phenomenal – and global – success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how ‘fantastic’ FitFlop™ sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered our Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection. Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix midsoles, FitFlop’s goal is to create fun, energizing, beautiful shoes that – when you wear them – make you feel like you’ve got the world at your feet.
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 8.4 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B005LBX5U0
- Item model number: Walkstar 3 (softy leather)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 8, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are like sneakers for the summertime. I can walk all day with it, it provides better support and cushion that your average flip flop. What a great shoe! Read morePublished 10 months ago by Christina
I ordered a Fitflop. I received a styletoner by style & co. I will keep it because it's the closest I can find now to what I wanted. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Jeanne Swift