|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||FTBK-BLK-001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FTBK-BLK-001|
Fitlosophy Fitbook: Fitness Journal and Planner for Workouts, Weight Loss and Exercise, Black Single (12-Week)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.45 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- (1) Black Philosophy Fit book - 12-week Fitness and Wellness Goal-Setting Journal
- Daily food log to record healthy eats, including trackers for nutrients, vitamins, water and sleep. Also includes a daily workout page to track strength training, cardio, classes, and flexibility.
- Weekly wrap-up pages to reward progress, reflect on your week, and journal thoughts and inspiration.
- 5. 5 inches square, includes pint-size pen, strap to mark your place, sleeve to stash recipes/workouts, and slot for your gym card, extra cash, etc.
- Includes a FREE download for the fit book+ goal setting app to help you set a realistic, healthy 12-week goal and provide you with a printer-friendly download of your goals.
- Includes daily and weekly planning pages, plus space to log before and after measurements.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|fitbook: 12-week fitness journal||fitbook lite: 6-week weight loss journal||goal getter: 16 week guided fitspiration journal||fitbook mama2b: pregnancy journal||fitbook junior: goal-setting journal|
|perfect for:||advanced goal-getter||slim down kickstart||fitness-inspired gratitude||expecting moms||kids + parents|
|daily exercise + food log||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|weekly goal-based format to plan + reward||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|inspiration, quotes + healthy tips||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|before/after stats + measurements||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|pen + storage sleeve in back||✓||✓||✓|
|integrates with fitness tracker||✓|
|digital perks included||goal-setting app||kickstart e-book||downloads|
|level of guidance provided||flexible/open format||step-by-step guide||flexible/open format||flexible/open format||step-by-step guide|
fitbook works: 76% of fitbookers lose weight in the first 12 weeks. Whether your goals are to tone up or slim down, it's important to write down goals. With fitbook, you'll first establish a game plan by setting 12-week goals and then break them down into smaller, weekly goals. Need help setting your 12-week goal? Download our fitbook+ lite goal-setting app for FREE to help you get to the “why” behind your fitness + nutrition, then track your progress toward your goal in fitbook! Available for iPhone and Android devices in the app store. Each week you'll plan workouts, meals, and rewards that will help motivate you to make time in your busy schedule and stay on track. fitbook also tracks your daily progress by recording workouts, food intake, and other health related stats. Finally, at the end of each week you'll reflect on your goals, log accomplishments, and reward yourself. fitbook is structured enough to help you reach your personal goals, but flexible enough to be used with any exercise program (p90x, Crossfit, Personal Training),nutrition plan (Weight Watchers, Paleo, Zone, Biggest Loser, DASH), or digital fitness device (fitbit, Jawbone UP, FuelBand, Basis). Write it down. Make it happen. Get fitbook: the personalized, flexible and functional line of fitness and nutrition journals that offer a unique system to plan for success, track progress, and reach your goals.