- Save 4% on each participating item when you spend $50.00 or more on any products offered by moreFit. Enter code ZRJKTKRN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on slim fitness tracker offered by moreFit when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code CM3VFOL8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Silver/blush Slim HR when you purchase 1 or more Slim Fitness Tracker offered by moreFit. Enter code XFVW84KC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Black/black Slim HR when you purchase 1 or more Slim Fitness Tracker offered by moreFit. Enter code EHBZFW92 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Teal Slim HR Tracker when you purchase 1 or more Slim Fitness Tracker offered by moreFit. Enter code ZGE9LYZC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [ Black Replacement Strap] when you purchase 1 or more [ moreFit Slim Trackers ] offered by moreFit. Enter code 358LN2BK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 5-Pack Replacement Band when you purchase 1 or more Slim Fitness Tracker offered by moreFit. Enter code V9AVN497 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fitness Tracker, MoreFit Slim Touch Screen Activity Health Tracker Wearable Pedometer Smart Wristband
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ See your daily activity and time with a bright LED tap display
- ✔ Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and set a silent vibrating alarm
- ✔ Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes, act as a stop watch
- ✔ Interchangeable colorful and classic bands (sold separately)
- ✔ Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||1.5 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.04 pounds|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionMoreFit constantly and diligently on the move to best improve our overall products and experience. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, get to contact with us and provide the reason, your issue will be responded within 12 hours until you are 100% satisfied. Customers contact: email@example.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only cons are that the time reset once in the two days my sister had hers but it fixed once she refreshed the app, hopefully this won't continue to occur. And the rest really fall with the App. It seems that it doesn't have anywhere to log water, food, exercise, or weight. I think all of these would be nice features, and so would the option to verify that you took your vitamins or medicine for the day.
Here's what I've learned:
1) this device does not count steps unless I've taken around 30+, then it'll recognize that I'm actually walking and not just flailing my arms. This sucks, however, from reviews I've been reading this is very common across FitBits too. When I went on a long walk, at one point I counted silently (230 steps) and then compared it to the MoreFit and it had increased exactly 230 steps. So it is accurate, it's just not great at counting all my little trips.
2) customer service contacted me after my purchase and when I told them (in the beginning) that it was way off they were very concerned and helped me to problem solve. I received 3 emails in correspondence within 2 days.
3) the extra features are nice. I have a sendentary alarm that vibrates if I haven't moved much in 45 minutes. This is programmable through the app. I also set my watch to vibrate if I get text messages. It will show me who has texted but not the entire message. This is nice because then I can decide if I need to go grab my phone or not. It can be programmed for call alerts too, but I'm not interested in that so I haven't tried. The sleep tracker is interesting but I'm not sure it's accurate, nor do I care. I already know I don't get enough sleep - how many parents (or adults in general) honestly do? That's not why I bought it, so not a big deal. It also has a silent alarm for waking up each morning which I'm getting use to, and kind of like.
Overall, if this could track all my little trips, I'd have rated it 5 stars. For $30 though, I'm pretty pleased so far. I hope it keeps up!
EDITED TO ADD: I have used this for right at 2 weeks now. I just had to charge it yesterday actually (for the first time!!). The first couple of days I thought the steps were slightly off so I emailed the company (super quick customer service!) and got the following response:
"This device track steps by 3 triaxial movement. A small number of steps will be regarded as waving hands and won't be accumulated.
For example, you walked 10 steps, it counts the number but when you stop, it will return to the previous number. Please take a day's data to know about your movement, it also gives a graph on the app. You can test it when you go for running, it counts smoothly with no problem. We suggest that you turn on sports mode when taking strenuous exercise. Press the sensor and hold for a few seconds, it display 3...2...1 then it will start sports mode." I was very happy with this answer but I did keep monitoring the steps for a couple days just for my own knowledge. The more I wear this the more accurate it seems to have gotten; like it has gotten to know my body movements and what to count and what not to count. I do believe currently that it is very very accurate. I am still so happy with my purchase and even got more bands to change out the colors (added pic below also). This was a great purchase for me!! Highly recommend!!