- The More You Buy The More You Save, No Code Necessary. Save 5% when you purchase 2. Save 10% when you purchase 3. Save 15% when you purchase 4. Save 20 % when you purchase 5. Save 25% when you purchase 6. On Qualifying items offered by APS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fitness DVD - Top Selling, Best Workout utilizing HIIT, Yoga, Core Strengthening, Pilates & Cardiovascular Training - Great Exercise dvd - for All Levels - Lose Weight Fast, Burn Fat, add Muscle!
|Sale:||$21.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bonus FREE Kick Starter 70 Page Nutrition E-Book - Includes Detox, Fasting & Juicing info. Also Includes Diet Plan w/recipes + Fitness Journal & more! Sent to you by E-Mail. Get that Ultimate Beach Body-Buy Now!
- Your Favorite Workout Dvd is Now Available in Blu-ray Format on a Separate Amazon Product Page. Just search: ABX Blu-ray!
- Great Fun for All Fitness Levels. Extreme Results Fast. High intensity - Low Impact. We Understand This is a New, Unique Workout That Some May Not "Get" Right Away -- But We Want To See You Succeed! If You Have Any Questions After Using The Dvd Just Contact Our Fitness Experts At ABX. We Are Building a Community!
- Biggest Bang for your Buck! Highly Recommended, Doctor Endorsed, Yoga Teacher Approved 20+ Yrs Exp. Thanks to All the Amazon Fitness Shoppers for Making ABX the Hottest New Fitness Trend, We Appreciate Your Support!
- 30 day Extreme Weight Loss System in 30 minutes a day. Revolutionary Program Transforms body & mind. Sent by E-Mail. The Concepts Shared with You On this Dvd Are Modern Adaptations From The Work Of Dynamic Fitness Leaders, Yogic Masters and Body, Mind, Spirit Guru's Like Bruce Lee, Krishnamacharya, Charles Atlas, Eckhart Tolle, B K Iyengar, K P Jois, Joseph Pilates, and others. We Are Eternally Grateful To Them. ABX is The Next Step In The Evolution Of Fitness!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
ABX Raises the Bar for Evolution through Fitness
What Sets ABX Apart?
Feeling disappointed with DVD'S that are not delivering results & leave you in pain?
Join the ABX REvolution! No more same-old soul-less workouts; switch to a fun one with permanent healthful effects. Transform your mind, body & soul-feel confident & sexy.
Created by sports pros & scientists guarantees you'll be on the leading edge. Supervised by a Doctor with 1000's of healthy patients.
Manifest a powerful warrior physique & reduce stress. All you need is a space the size of a yoga mat to feel grounded and secure.- How Intensely you Engage your 3 Core Zones Determines the Difficulty Level +Speed/Range of Motion
- High Intensity-Low Impact = Easy on the Knees & Back-Safe for Joints +Improves Function
- Top Quality DVD & Production Value Ensures Clear Helpful Views of Moves, Great Audio, Easy-To-Follow Positive Instruction
ABX makes neural pathways, increasing agility & coordination. You will excel in sports & are now ready for ANY challenge. See that house on fire with people trapped 30 feet up? You're the hero that has the strength, endurance, & courage to calmly climb up, hoist them over your shoulder & bring them down to safety.
ABX offers you this top quality fitness DVD to help you lose weight and tone up & your free Nutrition e-book by Dr. Moore, who specializes in fitness and weight loss.
This ABX DVD comes with a risk-free 100% satisfaction or your money back lifetime guarantee.
Take action now. Limited supply. Scroll to the top, arrow down on quantity, enter 3 & click your cursor on add to cart, hit proceed to checkout. Now you have enough to share! Imagine already having completed the workout, now you are in control of your destiny & goals.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:41 Mins|
The program is based on Active Internal Resistance principles and it will help your overall health by improving you physically, emotionally, mentally, vibrationally and spiritually. Some of the moves featured on the DVD are: Air Bar Chest Press, Martial Arts Power Posture Air X Strike, Capoeira Diagonal Reverse Lunge & One Arm Chest Press.
Out of all the workout DVDs that I have tried out this years, the ABX is the most entertaining of the of the bunch. Plus, the workout has great production values. The instructor is very likeable and all the moves are pretty simple to accomplish. Instead of buying a dowel rod, I just used a weighted bar that I had hidden in the corner of my bedroom. The workout program features many squats and lunges, but at a low-impact level, so won't do any damage to your knees (if you have bad knees). Overall, the ABX is an amazing workout program to strengthening your core, gain some flexibility and lose a few pounds.
*Disclaimer - I received a complimentary copy in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
That said, I think it is a legit workout. I can run 5Ks five to seven times a week and probably average 12 - 15 miles every time I touch my bike. It's hard for me to even get my heart rate up on a run now. I give this DVD five stars because it just seems to be the perfect amount of everything. Never in my life would I imagine that a holding a featherweight piece of wood give me such a good workout. Shortly into this workout, my arms are burning, and when it hits full gear, I'm actually huffing and puffing.
The pros are that it takes little equipment and it is easy to vary the intensity of the workout. You can get out of it exactly what you want to put into it. It's low impact, too. Yoga practitioners will notice some familiar terminology, and there is some crossover with a little martial arts or tai chi-type of forms.
The cons? I can't really think of any.
The bottom line, I have a little stack of workout DVDs, and I would probably easily give this DVD an award for being the most unique video in my entire collection. Like I said, it is a legit workout. The hour flies by, you get a great workout, and yet you aren't totally wiped out when it is over. At least I'm not.
Also, the DVD that I think would be extremely complimentary to this workout is, "Bodyweight Training: You Are Your Own Gym," by Mark Lauren. The reason I say this is because the ABX workout is done all while standing. Alternating the ABX workout with "Bodyweight Training," would probably be your ticket to visible abs (if you watch what you eat).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Even though this says it's for everyone, it is tough for a beginning like me. The exercises are good and you do get a good workout, but it can be intense when you are still... Read morePublished 2 months ago by The Happy Clown With A Frown
This is very fun and very effective workout.Very different from any other work out I've done.Instructions are very easy to understand. Read morePublished 3 months ago by lorrie smith
This review is for Erin Buchanan's Air Bar Exercises DVD. V.1
I will be using these not only to lose weight. Read more
Where do I even begin?! First off I really wanted to like this DVD. I was so excited to get it and try something different. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Blazingdane01
I must be missing something! This is just dreadful and annoying! I am sure I will have more fun playing sword fights with my kids than this ridiculous video. Read morePublished 6 months ago by cell helper elf
This DVD was far to difficult to follow. The person leading the work out went too fast.Published 6 months ago by Chadwick
It might look crazy, but it works. This product is so much fun. It really does create a solid workout for all skill levels. I found it a blast to do and no equipment needed. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Michael
I got this DVD as a free sample in exchange for my honest review and opinions The workout itself was fun and challenging. Read morePublished 7 months ago by stacey