This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $103.92 shipping
Fitness Reality X-Class 410 Recumbent Exercise Bike, Air Soft Seat, & Adjustable Lumbar Backrest
|You Save:||$238.00 (30%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied exercise bike per product instructions
- Moving the bike to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 2 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 350 lbs weight capacity with steel frame construction. 32 levels of smooth magnetic tension resistance. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 12 computer pre-set workout programs. 4 user profiles. Dual high intensity speakers with cooling workout fan
- Adjustable computer angles for different user heights. Dual backlit LCD computer readouts of distance, time, rpm, calories burned, speed and heart Pulse
- Air soft seat technology where the seat has Individual air chambers for maximum comfort. 'Ease adjust' slide rail seat position selection for user height range of 5'2" to 6'4"
- Back rest adjusts to 3 different angles to accommodate different back angle preferences. Back rest air lumbar support to help reduce lower back strain and stress
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
From the manufacturer
Fitness Reality X-Class 410 Recumbent Exercise Bike, Air Soft Seat
Looking for a bike to shed a few pounds without causing much stress on your joints or back? The Fitness Reality X-Class 410 Recumbent Exercise Bike with Air Soft Seat and Adjustable Backrest would be your perfect choice. Featuring 350 lbs weight capacity and 12 preset workout programs, the Fitness Reality X-Class 410 comes with ‘Air Soft’ Seat Technology where the seat has individual air chambers for maximum comfort. The 3 angle adjustable back rest with air lumbar support helps reduce lower back strain and stress. So let’s get started and get the results you want with Fitness Reality X-Class 410 Recumbent Exercise Bike.
Product Dimensions and Weight
66 L x 21.5 W x 46 H inches ; 122 pounds.
Frame - Lifetime, Parts - 5 years, Electronics and Wearable Parts - 2 years.
At a Glance
- 350 lbs Weight Capacity
- 32 Levels of Magnetic Tension
- 12 Workout Programs
- 4 User Profiles
- Adjustable Dual Backlit LCD Computer
- Air Soft Seat Technology
- Adjustable Backrest with Air Lumbar Support
- ‘Ease Adjust’ Seat Slide Rail
- AC Adapter Included for Computer
- Transportation Wheels
- Assembly Required
Real People. Real Results.
350 lbs Weight Capacity
350 lbs weight capacity. Steel frame construction. ‘Step Thru’ Design provides easy on and off the bike. Fully lab tested for durability, performance and endurance.
32 Tension Levels/12 Workout Programs
32 levels of smooth Magnetic Tension resistance. 12 Computer pre-set Workout Programs. Save up to 4 user profiles. Heart Rate Control (HRC) with 3 options of 55%,75% and 90% of maximum heart rate.
Adjustable Dual Backlit LCD Computer
Dual Backlit Computer LCD displays provides second visible display when using tablet or book holder on main display. Computer readouts of distance, time, RPM, calories burned, speed and heart pulse. Adjustable computer angles.
Air Soft Seat Technology
Air Soft Seat Technology using soft textured material that keeps the user cool while working out, and the seat has individual air chambers for maximum comfort. User height range of 5’2” to 6’4”.
Adjustable Backrest with Air Lumbar Support
Back rest adjusts to 3 different angles to accommodate different back angle preferences. Back rest air lumbar support to help reduce lower back strain and stress.
‘Ease Adjust’ Seat Slide Rail
‘Ease Adjust’ slide rail seat position selection. ‘Quiet Drive’ belt system allows noiseless and uninterrupted workout sessions.
Transportation wheels and handlebar for easy relocation or to storage. Water bottle holder included.
Fitness Reality. Real people. Real results. Looking for a bike to shed a few pounds without causing much stress on your joints or back the Fitness Reality X-Class 410 recumbent exercise bike with air soft seat and adjustable backrest would be your perfect choice. Featuring 350 lbs weight capacity and 12 preset workout programs, the Fitness Reality X-Class 410 comes with 'air soft' seat technology where the seat has individual air chambers for maximum comfort. The 3 angle adjustable back rest with air Lumbar support helps reduce lower back strain and stress. So let's get started and get the results you want with Fitness Reality X-Class 410 recumbent exercise bike. Addition features:'step thru' design provides easy on and off the bike. Fully lab tested for durability, performance and endurance. Heart rate control (HRs) with 3 options of 55%,75% and 90% of maximum heart rate. 'Air soft' seat technology using soft textured material that keeps the user cool while working out. 'Air soft' seat technology where the seat has individual air chambers for maximum comfort. Back rest adjusts to 3 different angles to accommodate different back angle preferences. Back rest air Lumbar support to help reduce lower back strain and stress. 'Ease adjust' slide rail seat position selection. 'Quiet drive' belt system allows noiseless and uninterrupted workout sessions. Upgraded 3 piece crank system prevents any maintenance issues. Adjustable floor stabilizers for leveling and prevents the bike from rocking or tipping. Water bottle holder included. AC adapter included for the computer. Oversized pedals with foot strap (5" x 4"). handlebar for relocating exercise bike. Transportation wheels for easy relocation or to storage. Assembly required. Set up dimensions: 66" L x 21.5" W x 46" h. Set up weight: 122 lbs. Warranty: frame - lifetime, Labor and most Major parts - 5 years, electronics and wearable parts - 2 years.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
In summary, my new bike is operational and functioning as expected as of Friday, 28 July. The company, Fitness Reality, has been honorable and made things right for me. The company stood by its product and they were sincerely apologetic. My concerns were addressed promptly. The new bike is great and I would recommend this model to anyone. Fitness Reality---Well Done!
* The bike is high enough to be easy to mount and unmount.
* The bike is very sturdy. I've been using it for the past week, and nothing has come loose, and the bike feels very solid. With all my back problems, the backrest is excellent, with three adjustable positions and a cushioned lumbar support.
* The seat cushion is very nice, easily the best seat of any exercise bike that I've tried.
* The built-in computer console has controls that allow a lot of flexibility in setting up the kind of program and workout duration that you want. That's a really nice feature.
* The fan isn't powerful enough to give much cooling, but the two speakers produce a lot of volume when connected to a phone or tablet with the 3.5mm plug.
There's an app named MyCloudFitness that's supposed to let you keep track of your performance on the bike. I installed the Android version on my phone and registered it, but there are only three bikes listed, and the Fitness Reality bike is not one of them (the listed bikes are all Exerpeutic products). So forget the app.
I'm not physically able to assemble something like this, so my wife did it, taking about an hour and a half. Note that all the required tools are included.
Overall, I'm very pleased with the bike.
Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and any information provided. Our team would be glad to honor your warranty by sending replacement parts or further troubleshooting with you to rectify the issue. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience our delay may have caused you at this time as our goal is to provide outstanding customer service. We are a medium sized company that is constantly growing with a limited amount of customer service representatives who are doing their best at rectifying each customers issues on time. We would like another opportunity to offer you a better experience and proceed with the troubleshooting of your unit and or replacing your unit. We are more than eager to resolve this matter for you. Please provide your contact information along with this review on your direct email and we will be more than glad to follow up with you in a timely manner. Our customer service team could be reached directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to service our customers 7 days a week between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (PST.) Thank you very much for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
I like the pulse readout, very handy to know if I'm 'in the zone". Unpacking it nearly took longer than assembly which took me 1 hour. Here's a tip or two. 1) Do not remove the nuts and bolts from the card before assembly. They are in order by the step number which is very helpful. 2) The 'stem ' that the back rest is bolted to is lying flat when it arrives, you'll have to loosen the 2 bolts on either side of it to get it raise up so you can mount the back rest. Don't try and pry the thing upward before it's loose. 3) Connecting the 'neck' of this thing is a challenge because they are stingy with the length of wires that hook up first. You'll need someone to hold that neck steady so you can connect the 3 wires or like I did, figure out how to balance it across the seat and frame. One in a multi pin thing and the other 2 are just one wire and is no right way to connect those, just hook them up. 4) Be sure to attach the seat adjust level pointing upward.
What I don't like: The bottle holder is lame, it's in a bad spot and the seat adjustment could be a bit easier to reach. But those are things I can live with. For the money and features, you can't beat this bike. It has all the features and comfort I will ever need.
Well 1-10 Id give it an 11, and Amazon you have a client for life.
Well thank you again for setting a new gold quality standard ,with this product. Laura & Randy