Fitness Republic Steel Dumbbell Rack with Neoprene Dumbbells
|Price:||$189.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stackable weights neoprene, vinyl and rubber dumbbells
- The rack is ideally mobile and occupies least volume when assembled
- Made Type: Neoprene Dumbbells are made up of cast iron coated with soft and smooth neoprene coating matte finish for a comfy-grip workout
- Available in 3 holders & 5holders
- Weight capacity: (3 holders: 120lbs), (5 holders: 200lbs) - Manufacturers Warranty Included (12 Months) - Dimension: (33x29.5x43.5cm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fitness Republic dumbbell rack is an easy steel construction powerhouse. Designed specifically for indoor use, it occupies least volume in your home. Available in 3 tiers and 5 tiers sizes, this durable rack is constructed to last, offer sturdy support under most strenuous workouts. Galvanized screws ensure rust irritants and prevent accumulation of oil compounds on the surface of the rack.
Usage & Safety Instructions
Fitness Republic dumbbell rack comes in two sizes and each can withstand a compound weight of:
* 3 tier - 120lbs & * 5 tier - 200lbs.
Dumbbell types that can be stacked are neoprene, vinyl and rubber
The dumbbell rack comes un-assembled and requires a step-by-step construction:
Tools Needed: Allen Key, adjustable wrench or spanner
* To assemble the dumbbell rack, first unpack all components and locate the hardware.
* There are two bottom shelves and one separator
* Take the bottom shelves, align them parallel, place separator in the center and use 80mm galvanized screws to tighten this component section from both sides.
* Once the base is secured, take the side panels, position them upwards/vertically paralleled onto the bottom shelf.
* Now take the TOP on top of the assembly and bolt together 16mm screws.
* Nuts go inside with flat heads flush on the upper surface. Leave bolts finger tight.
The rack should be placed on a flat floor surface. If this is not possible you will need to level the top of the rack for best performance. Tighten all the bolts to firm up the rack.
Color: 3 Tier Rack & 8lb,12lb,14lb Dumbbells
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?